Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee - PLEASE clean your freaking hearth, since Beggy is clearly incapable. Some baby oil will bring it up beautifully!

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe her lack of self awareness regarding power cuts and impact on people recently. Well, I can, but you know. No concept ever of the fact that she’s lucky.

Reactions: 7
On the beg for a new dolls pram for Poppy 🙄 with her already having 2 girls does she not know what types of pram to get??

Reactions: 19
My internet only came back on at some point through last night after Friday’s storm and I have to say, I had a great time without checking it every 5 minutes. I certainly wasn’t hanging out windows trying to get a mobile signal. I had all my smelly candles lit while the power was out and my son and I just wrapped ourselves up in blankets while we waited it out.

Not surprised Beggy’s feeling hard done by, the attention hasn’t been on her for 4 days now, normal people are far more concerned about whether loved ones and neighbours have fresh water, hot food and are safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe her lack of self awareness regarding power cuts and impact on people recently. Well, I can, but you know. No concept ever of the fact that she’s lucky.
She’ll be out claiming free food and water next like she did with the Stonehaven floods.

She’s so self absorbed she probably thinks she’s the only person who was affected by the storm

Reactions: 14
My internet only came back on at some point through last night after Friday’s storm and I have to say, I had a great time without checking it every 5 minutes. I certainly wasn’t hanging out windows trying to get a mobile signal. I had all my smelly candles lit while the power was out and my son and I just wrapped ourselves up in blankets while we waited it out.

Not surprised Beggy’s feeling hard done by, the attention hasn’t been on her for 4 days now, normal people are far more concerned about whether loved ones and neighbours have fresh water, hot food and are safe.
Zero community spirit in Inchmarlo, it took folk at the Unit gym in Banchory to realise that although the Inchmarlo nursing home was running off a generator, all the folk in the retirement village bungalows had no power, heat etc for 4 days, folk in Banchory now helping them😢❄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Zero community spirit in Inchmarlo, it took folk at the Unit gym in Banchory to realise that although the Inchmarlo nursing home was running off a generator, all the folk in the retirement village bungalows had no power, heat etc for 4 days, folk in Banchory now helping them😢❄
To be fair to the Unit, they were really only back up and running yesterday so started helping as soon as they could. They delivered over 150 hot meals up to the retirement village. In days gone by, the residents would have been able to go to the ‘Big House’ for hot water and food but because of covid, they’re not allowed. Meanwhile, typical Beggy is looking after no 1 throughout this emergency 😏

Reactions: 10
It's in times like these that ignorant assholes like Beggy show themselves up even further. 10k still without power in the area and no mention. She's so far up her own hole it's unbelievable. Incredibly stories of generosity and kindness though, this lazy witch can't even wash that fire hearth. I've seen less filth at the Dingles, what a mink. 🤣

Reactions: 13
To be fair to the Unit, they were really only back up and running yesterday so started helping as soon as they could. They delivered over 150 hot meals up to the retirement village. In days gone by, the residents would have been able to go to the ‘Big House’ for hot water and food but because of covid, they’re not allowed. Meanwhile, typical Beggy is looking after no 1 throughout this emergency 😏
I’m praising the unit🙂they are in Banchory, I’m talking about the Inchmarlo community.
day

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.