Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably didn’t go to her parents as they are practically next door and would not have had electric either! But yes get the kids in the car and drive to a friends🙄🙄 You know……when the advice is to not make any unnecessary journeys!!
Gos she’s like a child herself.
I see it in several of these Instatwats - they’ve never had a proper job or done anything worth while, suddenly found instant/easy success (at least to begin with) with Social media but then appear to be stuck in a Teenage mentality. They “play” at being married and having kids but their mindset is like a teenager still.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My friend was without power for 26 hours in the highlands. Completely different experience to Beggy. Cooking on the camping stove, sleepover in the living room next to the log fire together, games, candles, and what seemed like lovely family time.
Poor Poppy.

Reactions: 23
My friend was without power for 26 hours in the highlands. Completely different experience to Beggy. Cooking on the camping stove, sleepover in the living room next to the log fire together, games, candles, and what seemed like lovely family time.
Poor Poppy.
Now that is really making memories. I bet the kids loved it and will talk about for years to come, turning a negative into a positive.

Reactions: 18
She is such a tight witch making those poor kids sleep in their rooms when there is no heat and by her own admission, house is an ice box.
Why didn't she get all the mattresses and all sleep in the living room with the fire?! Cruel, cruel woman

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If only the had ab open fire for warmth .. oh wait.. that’s just for the gram and the country manor vibe
Probably didn't have any coal or logs for said fire! Cos that would involve planning and actually spending money ...I bet they only light it once a week for effect

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she still doing YouTube?! Not seen anything from Mrs.meldrum in aaaaages?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is such a tight witch making those poor kids sleep in their rooms when there is no heat and by her own admission, house is an ice box.
Why didn't she get all the mattresses and all sleep in the living room with the fire?! Cruel, cruel woman
Her heart is an ice box, she’s a nasty piece of work.
Storms are scary enough for adults who know what’s going on and can rationalise but for kids who don’t understand why the wind is making that noise or why the lights and TV aren’t working to then be sent off on their own is so cruel. Those poor girls, how scared and sad must they have felt on their own in cold, dark rooms. She’s such a witch.

Reactions: 19
Where would she needed to have traveled to get to a friend who had power? It can't have been that close surely.

Reactions: 4
Branching with friends 🤣
Someone buy her a dictionary for Christmas
"So lovely to see local business and people opening up their homes ...to those who are without power and water" Umm don't suppose you thought to reach out to those just a few miles up Deeside that are likely to be without power until tomorrow then.
Friend within spitting distance of Beggy had power restored last night and spent today with open doors for people to have a shower, charge their phones and bring a flask for hot water & homemade soup whilst her husband did soup runs to two local hamlets. Beggy goes to Aberdeen for a Starbucks

Reactions: 23
Whilst beggys thread has been quiet I have delved into PTWM thread just wow never thought I would say this but she makes beggy look good what a terrible creature she is her thread is so fast moving I can barely keep up I am incredulous at the gullibility of some followers how are they so blind to these fake greedy narcissists?

"So lovely to see local business and people opening up their homes ...to those who are without power and water" Umm don't suppose you thought to reach out to those just a few miles up Deeside that are likely to be without power until tomorrow then.
Friend within spitting distance of Beggy had power restored last night and spent today with open doors for people to have a shower, charge their phones and bring a flask for hot water & homemade soup whilst her husband did soup runs to two local hamlets. Beggy goes to Aberdeen for a Starbucks
Oh what a star your friend us, we have many elderly residents without power the community has rallied to provide warm drinks soup or taken them in until power restored heart warming to know people come together to help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Rebecca would never open up her home to the community. She took a free food parcel then ordered Chinese.

When she said she's spent a lot of money, how much we talking, £10?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.