Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spends a stupid amount on god awful wellies for herself (amongst other shite) but on the beg for her kids Christmas presents. Says it all really.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Poppy doesn’t need a £150 pram that’s she not even old enough for, the one at smyths is in stock at aberdeen and it’s £45 just put your hand in your pocket and buy your kid a Christmas present or Sell the bloody bike and buy your kids Christmas presents there sorted 🤦🏼‍♀️
My actual pram cost me £150…..

Reactions: 11
Surely she can stretch to buy her some sellotape and glue 🤣

Reminds me of when mine was tiny and asked for a tin of macaroni haha!
It would honestly not surprise me if she actually had another baby and started YouTube again for the money.

Probably why she showed everyone and underlined it. She wants people to message her telling her to do it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No I think even she has realised she’s too selfish for that. The youngest inconvenience will be at school soon, so hours a day to do nothing. Which is why she’s started this ‘buy me a coffee’ rubbish, to avoid the need to get an actual job.

Reactions: 16
I think she will do anything if it comes to making money. I wouldn't like to think she would go that far though.
But then again her and people like her did put births online for all to see for cash 🤑

I hope people wise up to that buymeacoffee shite. I mean, what do people actually get out of it 🤔

Reactions: 7
Nah she'd not have another baby. She appears to resent the ones she already has.

Reactions: 10
It would honestly not surprise me if she actually had another baby and started YouTube again for the money.

Probably why she showed everyone and underlined it. She wants people to message her telling her to do it
Little Lee’s been snipped ✂ so unless Rami is at a loose end…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Poppy getting the second hand crappy stuff for Christmas, tell me your skint without telling me you are skint.

Reactions: 8
It can be reversed.. maybe she’ll try talk him into having a boy
Oh yes! I bet if he heard those words he will have his pants down quicker than anything 🤣🤢 i did feel rather sorry for him in that video as he wanted a boy so much

State of that hearth!
I have a very similar fireplace & I clean it after every use! We have it on a lot at this time of year so if it’s on at a weekend I’ll wait & clean it on a Monday, but I would never, ever let it get in that state! What a manky cow. They’re so easy to clean too! 🤢

Reactions: 9
Aww doesn’t feel right reading Poppy’s little list. Some things should be kept private I think 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I have a very similar fireplace & I clean it after every use! We have it on a lot at this time of year so if it’s on at a weekend I’ll wait & clean it on a Monday, but I would never, ever let it get in that state! What a manky cow. They’re so easy to clean too! 🤢
Same, but with a fire guard that actually fits properly too! If it’s slate on the hearth it comes up a treat with WD40 or there is a good Method hearth cleaner too.
Takes literal minutes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.