Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah be it’s been over 12 months, these car seats are old, check the state of them I bet they have never been washed. She’s a clatty cow that filmed crappy nappies been thrown out of the window.

Regardless of how much Lee makes he’s just got enough to keep the mortgage paid, bills and food on the table and pay for the girls activities. I can’t imagine that there is much left over at the end of the month.

Whenever she has money through her fingers she has to spend it. Tropics = new kitchen, face sander = fancy bike, grandads inheritance = new car.

Personally I would rather have a brand new car with a less prestigious badge on the front with a manufacturers warranty, and no MOTs for 3 years for the same price than a older car for the status boss babe symbol. Just you wait until she needs to put tyres on it she will do nothing but moan about the cost of running it.
I don’t even view a Discovery as any Kind of status symbol at all. They are ten a penny. And it’s not like it’s a brand new, rolled off the production line, high spec model; it’s some old, well used, filthy second hand machine that looks manky. I’m actually baffled as to why they have switched out their nice, decent Ford for it?!

Reactions: 14
Cos I think it was free or cut price from family and nothing wrong with that at all but the lies keep coming. Quite sweet having Grandads car really but she wouldn't have if it was a micra I'm sure. She's all quiet but then Princess was up at soft play early with the kids.... allegedly. 🙄 Hope Lee is enjoying himself, he's going to be paying for that stagger, big time 😂

Reactions: 4
She doesn't want to admit it's Grandad's car because then she can't make out she's a boss babe smashing it with her face sander targets. If she's even still carrying on with that bullshit that is.

Reactions: 10
She doesn't want to admit it's Grandad's car because then she can't make out she's a boss babe smashing it with her face sander targets. If she's even still carrying on with that bullshit that is.
She’s so tit even at trying to keep up with that pretence. If she wanted to imply she’s some boss babe she might have waited to actually clean the car before showing it on camera - the vehicle is bloody filthy! less boss babe, more bogging witch

I would absolutely love to hear the conversations between Beggy 1 and Beggy 2. The idea of Beggy 2 (lamb) being Beggy 1 'boss' makes me piss myself laughing. I can just imagine the conversations "Just ignore the tattle twats hun *sniff* they are just jealous of us boss babes"

• Haha
I would absolutely love to hear the conversations between Beggy 1 and Beggy 2. The idea of Beggy 2 (lamb) being Beggy 1 'boss' makes me piss myself laughing. I can just imagine the conversations "Just ignore the tattle twats hun *sniff* they are just jealous of us boss babes"
I know!!!!!

lamb: DUNT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT THEM TATTLE witches, BABE. THEY ARE ALL JUST JEALOUS, THEY WISH THEY CUD BE FLOGGIN FACE SANDERS WITH US UND TRYIN TO PRETEND THAT THEY ARE RICH LIKE WE DO

meldrum: HIIIIIII GUUUUUUYS I KNOW, THEY JUST HAVE SUCH SAD MISERABLE LIVES BABE, THEY ARE JUST SO JEALOUS OF US, I MEAN, WITH OUR SUPER HOT PARTNERS AND OUR LAME FAKE MLM BUSINESS THAT ISNT ACTUALLY A BUSINESS ITS EASY TO SEE WHY THEY ARE SO OBSESSED WITH US BABE

lamb: AH DUNT GIVE 2 SHITS BABE, I AM REBECCA UND BEING REBECCA IS MA SUPEHPOWEH, I AM ME, I ARENT CHANING FIR ANYONE - EVA!

meldrum: YOU DO YOU BABE, WE ARE SUCH POWERHOUSES, WE WORK SO SO HARD WE ARE SO SO KILLING IT!

lamb: YES BABE, YOU ARE UN INSIPRASHUN HUN

meldrum: THANKS BABE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh dear Lee being gone for two days before going golfing wasn’t enough time for her to recharge her batteries. God he’ll pay for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Day 1 of Summer - eh it’s the weekend! Plus you have just admitted that you have done feck all with your kids all day as your friend took you to theirs and fed you! Christ on a bike you are useless Rebecca!

Reactions: 18
Oh dear Lee being gone for two days before going golfing wasn’t enough time for her to recharge her batteries. God he’ll pay for that.
What about Lees batteries? She has most of the day on her own when kids at school - what is wrong with her honest to god!

Reactions: 19
What does she need to recharge from?! For batteries to need a recharge, some energy has to have been expended. 6 hours of free time a day while the kids are at school should do that for you…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Day 1 of Summer - eh it’s the weekend! Plus you have just admitted that you have done feck all with your kids all day as your friend took you to theirs and fed you! Christ on a bike you are useless Rebecca!
While I was watching that all I couldn’t was she must be the most high maintenance, most demanding friend ever - she screams hard work 👀

Reactions: 15
Recharge? Recharge???? From what?! Wow, just wow. You DO NOT work, you're healthy and your parents live next door...
Meanwhile in the real world,
I'm struggling to get my ex to contribute towards the school uniform and I've rearranged a mammogram twice as I can't get child care. So, just duck the duck off. Oh and then duck off some more 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Recharge? Recharge???? From what?! Wow, just wow. You DO NOT work, you're healthy and your parents live next door...
I'm struggling to get my ex to contribute towards the school uniform and I've rearranged a mammogram twice as I can't get child care. So, just duck the duck off. Oh and then duck off some more 🤦‍♀️
Hope your okay sending you lots of love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
oh it’s very tiring walking in “her woods” and sitting drinking cups of tea all day! 🙄 she has no clue whatsoever. If only she could realise how lucky she really is.

Best wishes to you. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know!!!!!

lamb: DUNT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT THEM TATTLE witches, BABE. THEY ARE ALL JUST JEALOUS, THEY WISH THEY CUD BE FLOGGIN FACE SANDERS WITH US UND TRYIN TO PRETEND THAT THEY ARE RICH LIKE WE DO

meldrum: HIIIIIII GUUUUUUYS I KNOW, THEY JUST HAVE SUCH SAD MISERABLE LIVES BABE, THEY ARE JUST SO JEALOUS OF US, I MEAN, WITH OUR SUPER HOT PARTNERS AND OUR LAME FAKE MLM BUSINESS THAT ISNT ACTUALLY A BUSINESS ITS EASY TO SEE WHY THEY ARE SO OBSESSED WITH US BABE

lamb: AH DUNT GIVE 2 SHITS BABE, I AM REBECCA UND BEING REBECCA IS MA SUPEHPOWEH, I AM ME, I ARENT CHANING FIR ANYONE - EVA!

meldrum: YOU DO YOU BABE, WE ARE SUCH POWERHOUSES, WE WORK SO SO HARD WE ARE SO SO KILLING IT!

lamb: YES BABE, YOU ARE UN INSIPRASHUN HUN

meldrum: THANKS BABE.
duck me, this is hilarious!! I had forgot about the whole "I arent changing for no one" bollocks. What a sad sad pair of twats they are. Schools could use the 2 Beggy's as poster girls for what happens if you duck up and dont work hard!

duck me, this is hilarious!! I had forgot about the whole "I arent changing for no one" bollocks. What a sad sad pair of twats they are. Schools could use the 2 Beggy's as poster girls for what happens if you duck up and dont work hard!
and what happens when you talk to creepy old(ish) men as a school girl!

She's still bleeping whinging! Went to soft play where the kids can play with each other and their friends! Her mate fed and watered them, and she's still complaining. Grow up, it's called parenting.

Reactions: 24
She does nt mean recharge she means she has nt had enough time away from her kids! Lee comes home snd she usually down s tools as a mum for a few weeks. It’s actually so sad she does nt enjoy her children x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.