Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the Meldrums have as much disposable income as she would like to have everyone believe.

if you think about it, if you strip out all of the freebies and gifted stuff they have had - what have they ever genuinely put down a substantial amount of money on?

nothing.

the house we know they had help to secure the mortgage. They probably took out a loan or finance for the Ford. They got rid of the other car they had. They have probably got the Peloton on finance. They don’t shop in expensive supermarkets, the majority of her clothes are cheap rubbish from eBay or the occasional bits from new look/asos etc
they are going on holiday to Yorkshire - to stay at Grandads house. they don’t do much with the kids aside from taking them to Stonehaven beach or to Edinburgh where they do nothing but wander around - they don’t full their time doing activities or taking the kids out to places.

I really don’t think they have much money.
Spot on, I don’t think they have much disposable income either. Why else would she be pushing the MLM crap or selling 2nd hand clothes etc. She never has nice quality things, it’s always cheap clothes and shoes she’s all fur coat and no knickers and they never go anywhere 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t think it’s grandads car for one reason only, they are going to grandads house on holuday, knowing what an absolute peach of a tight arse the both are there is no way they’d have paid to have it delivered, they would have gone down then pat or Begs driven it back. That’s my only reaso though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t think it’s grandads car for one reason only, they are going to grandads house on holuday, knowing what an absolute peach of a tight arse the both are there is no way they’d have paid to have it delivered, they would have gone down then pat or Begs driven it back. That’s my only reaso though 😂
I think that is the EXACT reason why they got it delivered up so that people would think they had bought it and - look at us on our first jolly in our new car - even if it was not grandads - why would they have it shipped from sheffield in Yorkshire where they were going - they could have picked it up en route! Its totally grandads car! 100%
No face sanding or pelaton lately - its all crumbling down Rebecca because of your LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Can you seriously imagine Rebecca driving that distance?!! noooooooope. She doesn’t seem to drive much further than her local town. When lee is away, when have you known her to jump in the car and really go anywhere? I don’t think she’s particularly comfortable or confident in driving.

Reactions: 8
I think that is the EXACT reason why they got it delivered up so that people would think they had bought it and - look at us on our first jolly in our new car - even if it was not grandads - why would they have it shipped from sheffield in Yorkshire where they were going - they could have picked it up en route! Its totally grandads car! 100%
No face sanding or pelaton lately - its all crumbling down Rebecca because of your LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plot twist.. they’re not going on holiday either!
It’s all LIES 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't either.... He lived miles from Sheffield so why would it come up from Sheffield

Reactions: 2
She's awfully quiet today -was expecting lots of gushing loving the new car crap!!!

Reactions: 2
I don't either.... He lived miles from Sheffield so why would it come up from Sheffield
Maybe the person who drove it up collected it from where he lived, but was from Sheffield?

the Discovery is filthy dirty inside so it’s not come from any kind of second hand dealership or anything official. If it was a random private seller why would they sell it in that minging state? why would anyone buy a car from a stranger if it was in that mess inside? Why would a private seller drive a car hundreds of miles to drop it off to a buyer?!

nah. It’s her Grand Fathers car.

ETA: was lee around when the Discovery arrived??

Reactions: 6
Maybe the person who drove it up collected it from where he lived, but was from Sheffield?

the Discovery is filthy dirty inside so it’s not come from any kind of second hand dealership or anything official. If it was a random private seller why would they sell it in that minging state? why would anyone buy a car from a stranger if it was in that mess inside? Why would a private seller drive a car hundreds of miles to drop it off to a buyer?!

nah. It’s her Grand Fathers car.
She is the one that has said Sheffield, but lets be honest here, knowing her it could be from anywhere! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She should have add gifted in that picture the car seats were gifted.
Nah be it’s been over 12 months, these car seats are old, check the state of them I bet they have never been washed. She’s a clatty cow that filmed crappy nappies been thrown out of the window.

Regardless of how much Lee makes he’s just got enough to keep the mortgage paid, bills and food on the table and pay for the girls activities. I can’t imagine that there is much left over at the end of the month.

Whenever she has money through her fingers she has to spend it. Tropics = new kitchen, face sander = fancy bike, grandads inheritance = new car.

Personally I would rather have a brand new car with a less prestigious badge on the front with a manufacturers warranty, and no MOTs for 3 years for the same price than a older car for the status boss babe symbol. Just you wait until she needs to put tyres on it she will do nothing but moan about the cost of running it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.