Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know that she reads here and her family how can they keep ignoring the ridiculous erratic behaviour I am certain that this is normal for Rebecca she clearly has been brought up by parents who resented time spent parenting who preferred to sail the seas adventuring and living their best life they left their girls with family yet never have their own grandchildren i think this annoys beggy and she guilt trips them constantly only they don’t respond by looking after kids but by giving her money, she was unsympathetic about her mother’s heart attack ( if indeed she had one ) because she knew that this would be the excuse to do more travelling and spend even less time with grandkids, her asking online about babysitters was I believe a swipe at them her mother whinges about rebecca
to her “ chums “ how tiring and demanding Poppy is she doesn’t hide her lack of interest often remarking how unlike their side Poppy is, and is so like Lee and his family who I can categorically tell you they don’t like ! I can’t be anymore specific because Karen reads here regularly and she might click where or who this is coming from.
one of the worst things about these influencers is that they portray this happy family living their best lives crap making others feel inadequate or sad because their families aren’t like this, well all families have problems, no one even those that seem to be living the dream are if they were as happy and content then they wouldn’t be wasting time posting every day what they eat,wear, how much sleep or not they get, what they eat even posting pics of said food their gardens, homes etc it’s boring, bragging for the bored and lonely or worse the depressed or unhappy they contribute to poor mental health whilst banging on incessantly about #mentalhealth also weight exercise lifestyle in general if you’re not spinning,rowing,running or at the gym your not living blah blah.
theonlywinners from this whole social media madness are companies that use these narcissistic people for Ads this is a multi billion scam and millions are falling for it everyday buying the must haves , copying their idols its all about the money 💰🤮🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does Lee not also need to recharge his batteries, after three weeks away AT WORK!? He’s not on bloody holiday…!
I know looking after kids when partners are away is hard, I do it regularly. But she LITERALLY just does that, she has NOTHING else to do but look after their children and their home. Literally nothing. And the children are at school/nursery most of the time other than weekends/holidays - she usually has hours and hours each week to ‘recharge her batteries’ 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her action/behaviour is ridiculous and obviously awful but more so is the fact that no one in her real life seems to recognise the fact or seemingly tells her the truth or makes any attempt to stop her from constantly making such an arse out of herself. no one in her life really, genuinely cares about her - they all just stand back and allow this tit show to carry on, uninterrupted. in any normal family, you’d think her husband or her parents or her sister or her friends would WANT to help her; they would see what she’s doing to herself and step in to stop her, to help her.
we all know they are ALL reading these threads religiously- but even in real life, are we seriously to believe that lee, Karen, David, Tegan, Kath Watt, Steph Nagel etc etc etc that none of them hear and see what the locals say about crazy Rebecca? They must be MORTIFIED by her. Imagine everyone in your local area having front row access to your unhinged family member?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not convinced it’s Grandads car. He didn’t live in Sheffield. Would an elderly man on his own really drive a massive 7 seater?
And if they are going to grandads house for a holiday surely they’d have just brought it back them rather than pay someone to drive it up?

Reactions: 5
we all know they are ALL reading these threads religiously- but even in real life, are we seriously to believe that lee, Karen, David, Tegan, Kath Watt, Steph Nagel etc etc etc that none of them hear and see what the locals say about crazy Rebecca? They must be MORTIFIED by her. Imagine everyone in your local area having front row access to your unhinged family member?!
I absolutely agree with this ⬆
But somehow Rebecca has managed to convince them that she’s some sort of local celebrity 🤦🏼‍♀️
Personally I feel sorry for them kids
They asked for none of this 💔
There is gonna be a price to pay when they’re older (and I mean the parents and the children being older!)

Reactions: 11
I’m not convinced it’s Grandads car. He didn’t live in Sheffield. Would an elderly man on his own really drive a massive 7 seater?
And if they are going to grandads house for a holiday surely they’d have just brought it back them rather than pay someone to drive it up?
This has all been discussed/debated over the last few days

ok yes, he didn’t live in Sheffield. But he did live in Yorkshire, and we only have Rebecca’s word that it came from Sheffield- she isn’t exactly known for telling the truth is she?!

I know lots of single/older folk who have larger cars that they maybe don’t specifically “need” - but up until he got Covid etc he seemed pretty fit & mobile and used to drive himself up to Aberdeen to visit etc so it’s completely plausible that it was his car.

like I said before, Rebecca doesn’t seem like a confident driver and I cannot recall any time where she’s ever driven anywhere outside of the local area - so I can’t see them driving down to Yorkshire and then her driving one of the vehicles back home, it just wouldn’t happen.

it makes no sense that this car has been bought and paid for - the interior of the vehicle was filthy when it arrived. No second hand dealership would have sent out a car in that state. So, if it wasn’t bought from a dealership you could look at it being a private seller - but why would anyone selling a car privately in Sheffield A) not be able to find a buyer anywhere in the local Sheffield area B) if the Meldrum’s bought it privately then they wouldn’t have been able to view it/test drive it etc (who buys a second hand car without viewing it?!) and sorry but no private seller is going to drive a car 350 miles up the length of the country to then get a bus/train home…. None of that makes any sense.

that Discovery is her Grandfathers old car.

Reactions: 13
So so dumb that as soon as someone here questions where the peloton is our beggy immediately posts a story of her riding tony. If one day we ask why she wouldn’t be eating Bertie’s crap I am excited to see the responding post of her eating the actual dogshit. Come on Beggy if your life is built around tattle why don’t you have some balls and come on here live to do a real Q and A. I would love to ask you just how much more dumb can you get!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This has all been discussed/debated over the last few days

ok yes, he didn’t live in Sheffield. But he did live in Yorkshire, and we only have Rebecca’s word that it came from Sheffield- she isn’t exactly known for telling the truth is she?!

I know lots of single/older folk who have larger cars that they maybe don’t specifically “need” - but up until he got Covid etc he seemed pretty fit & mobile and used to drive himself up to Aberdeen to visit etc so it’s completely plausible that it was his car.

like I said before, Rebecca doesn’t seem like a confident driver and I cannot recall any time where she’s ever driven anywhere outside of the local area - so I can’t see them driving down to Yorkshire and then her driving one of the vehicles back home, it just wouldn’t happen.

it makes no sense that this car has been bought and paid for - the interior of the vehicle was filthy when it arrived. No second hand dealership would have sent out a car in that state. So, if it wasn’t bought from a dealership you could look at it being a private seller - but why would anyone selling a car privately in Sheffield A) not be able to find a buyer anywhere in the local Sheffield area B) if the Meldrum’s bought it privately then they wouldn’t have been able to view it/test drive it etc (who buys a second hand car without viewing it?!) and sorry but no private seller is going to drive a car 350 miles up the length of the country to then get a bus/train home…. None of that makes any sense.

that Discovery is her Grandfathers old car.
You can buy a rangey in Aberdeen - the chosen car of the oil wifeys! they are on sale everywhere!!!! Why buy a car like that if you haven’t seen it, driven it OR CHECKED THAT YOUR CAR SEATS FIT! It was not also valeted! Seats fitted within minutes of her getting it - when I got my car back from servicing it was brought on a trailer to comply with Covid as it had been sprayed inside. Not that a woman is not capable of taking delivery of a car but I don’t know many blokes who would not want to be there to do a delivery checklist! Lots of older retired gentlemen have status cars they buy as a retirement treat and grandad brought a bike up remember so he must have had a big enough car to do that! Sheffield is only 1 hour away from
grandads - my money is on he bought it at a dealer there, after his estate was settled it went back there for a service before they brought it up - hence not being properly valeted! Wake up
folks!!! people who try to flog crappy primark castoffs do not buy rangeys from 400 miles away - somethink stinks!

So so dumb that as soon as someone here questions where the peloton is our beggy immediately posts a story of her riding tony. If one day we ask why she wouldn’t be eating Bertie’s crap I am excited to see the responding post of her eating the actual dogshit. Come on Beggy if your life is built around tattle why don’t you have some balls and come on here live to do a real Q and A. I would love to ask you just how much more dumb can you get!!!
Ignoring her kids again we see!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would love to ask her a question about the Lumi but any time I have asked her anything I have been blocked and this panto is so enjoyable can’t be blocked again! Lamb has a discount - it’s always on discount so how they make ANY money is beyond me! I messaged Rooney Carr re how much commission I could make from Lumi
and zero response - unless you are parting with cash they don’t want to know you!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She only just manages to survive guys. Give her a break i mean she’s been to soft play and a friends house, you can’t imagine her struggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still have a feeling she dident consult Lee over this car.
As his trips been booked and planned months ago why agree to new car at this time.
Who buys a use car privately from a stranger hundred miles away .
In same way she moved rooms round and lee was furious.
In same way she brought the house without lees full support.
In same way she turns up with the dog and he looks furious.
I doubt he was fully on board with Pelton either or her you tube return video.
He always look so miserable tired and uncomfortable on insta like he's finally done with being a public figure
Anyone bit worried what she do next.
She hates Lee going out and having any sort of life she seems very controlling.

Reactions: 9
Is that a bleeping chilli in the kids lunch? 🌶😂😂😂😂😂😂
It's those sweet peppers that are in stock in our local Tesco, but seriously, she's sliced cocktail sausages in half and given them just two each? Two tiny sausage rolls a couple of mini cheddars, a tiny bit of cheese, some blueberries, one has cake but not the others. My kids at S's age would have looked at me and asked where the rest was 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Those lunchboxes?? Surely that’s not enough food for her eldest? My 9 year old eats big portions - almost as much as me and he’s still like a rake!!

Reactions: 12
Those lunchboxes?? Surely that’s not enough food for her eldest? My 9 year old eats big portions - almost as much as me and he’s still like a rake!!

Aww I know I was hoping they were like snack boxes but it's lunch time and those kids have just finished tennis they will be starving.
And to give them Snack boxes with nothing really substantial and filling but then to give them all the same amount of food when one is 3 and one is 9 is so sad. No wonder she doesn't share the kids anymore, probably got malnutrition

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.