Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marmaladethecat

I'm on my own, so yes I do get fed up of cooking, cleaning, going the park on my own, navigating the childrens emotional issues on my own (my kids are similar ages), sit on my own, plan holidays on my own, deal with medical issues on my own...so NO , you DO NOT have it hard. Can't wait till my other half comes home...oh no he doesn't. He prefers his new life 🙄.
He's dragged me through the courts but a judge said he HAS to pay me at least 50/50. I got more 😁.
I've asked him if he would like to see the children more but no... so you know what Miss Meldrum. Life is shit, lonely and short. So just get your shit together and get on with it Miss Privileged Princess

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Shoegal17

VIP Member
Poor S fainted and was fitting yet she was being dramatic then Mum wakes up with a stiff neck and is off to the doctor. Nice!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Shoegal17

VIP Member
Considering she’s never really worked she’s got the phoning in sick voice and patter down to a tee 🤣🤒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She is the biggest liar I have ever seen in my life!

”such a sore head it’s making me feel physically sick”

but ive managed to get up, have a shower, wash my hair, put a dress on and come on Instagram and film stories about it……!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
So she found her ‘fame’ as a parenting/mummy instagrammer yeah?
and she’s filmed herself saying two of her kids are bashing each other, she’s ‘done’ and rolling her eyes that one is crying?
wow, parenting goals right there

I was tired too yesterday Rebecca but the kids had had a lovely weekend, outside playing and then I even fed one of their friends dinner, took a work phone call, did all the washing for the week and a grocery shop.

my kids dad has been stuck overseas for close to 18 months now, so no choppers eves for me, and I’m tired and a little frustrated, but my kids will never be able to find out how I feel by looking at the internet.

you’re an abomination of a human and a parent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I think we need to calm down about the beans on toast.
Did she post what they had for lunch? Maybe they had a roast dinner at her mum's or something with it being fathers day...
She's a massive plonker but really, it's not like it's a piece of bread and glass of water is it.
My 2 girls had eggy bread (at their request), yoghurt and salad. It's Sunday tea! Knackered from the weekend and something quick before bath and bed!

P.s not sticking up for her, she's a complete BELL, but sometimes this thread goes a bit wacko

Reactions: 51

Booklover

VIP Member
So it's muscular is it now Beggy?!
Amazing how she can bend her neck now! She could barely open her mouth earlier but can manage to wash and dry her hair, drive, read a book and neck a cocktail! Wow, she's like a modern day Lazarus with that miraculous recovery!
Fucking twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Guarantee she will prob get a white rangey.. gotta keep up with buggy lamb! She will prob no doubt say that lumi helped her pay for it
My theory - selling the Ford for cash because they need money. then get a car on finance so they still have a vehicle but have the cash lump sum from the sale of the Ford.
they will get a “fancy“ car on lease hire - which she will claim she’s bought because she’s made so much money from flogging face sanders and then they will have cash from the sale of the Ford which they will use for a holiday/do up the bathroom etc and she will then try to claim that shes affording to do that with her face sander income.

I can read these arseholes like a book.

• Angry
Reactions: 46

Ballstowall

Thread suggestion: Selfish to the core, her life is such a bore.. its Rebecca Me Me Me Meldrum

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

bobs

Chatty Member
That caption 🤦🏻‍♀️ She already has the most amount of me time ever known to a mother of 3 small children. What a selfish bint.
I’m not knocking taking time to focus on yourself because it is important, but when Beggy spouts such a soliloquy it really does mean fuck all as she’s one of the most self centred excuse for a parent yet!

• Sick
Reactions: 42

Marmaladethecat

Recharge? Recharge???? From what?! Wow, just wow. You DO NOT work, you're healthy and your parents live next door...
Meanwhile in the real world,
I'm struggling to get my ex to contribute towards the school uniform and I've rearranged a mammogram twice as I can't get child care. So, just fuck the fuck off. Oh and then fuck off some more 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41