Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not til the end of July
Your profile picture gives me nightmares 🤣 I reckon she would be just awful to live with, don’t think I could cope with her at all - can imagine Lee saying “yes dear” at least 100 times daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok - can’t sleep and did some sums. These are all based on what she tells us and digging by resourceful tattlers. Conclusion - she makes quite a bit from all her swipe ups. Lee must be on approx. £50k a year, just over £3k a month. If they put a £200k deposit on their house, mortgage payments are approx £1800 over 25 years. Take that plus a £300 car payment, £120 peloton plus gym (if she’s still a member 🤥), bills AND then to have all these beauty and clothes hauls AND save up for kitchen and bathroom she must be bringing in more than ice cream pennies!! Also if she can spend £60 on that hideous tie dye jumper she isn’t on a budget. Please don’t judge me for spending time thinking about this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is a very dangerous lifestyle she is portraying to people that probably can’t afford it. Other stay at home mums probably using credit cards etc to buy the crap she promotes. My husband earns 60 K a year and I earn about 40 K. That might seem above average for some people but we honestly just live a very normal life. The cost of living with childcare and bills we dont have much left. I couldn’t keep up with her spending. They must have savings or she’s still raking it in. She will do YouTube again as she can’t resist the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok - can’t sleep and did some sums. These are all based on what she tells us and digging by resourceful tattlers. Conclusion - she makes quite a bit from all her swipe ups. Lee must be on approx. £50k a year, just over £3k a month. If they put a £200k deposit on their house, mortgage payments are approx £1800 over 25 years. Take that plus a £300 car payment, £120 peloton plus gym (if she’s still a member 🤥), bills AND then to have all these beauty and clothes hauls AND save up for kitchen and bathroom she must be bringing in more than ice cream pennies!! Also if she can spend £60 on that hideous tie dye jumper she isn’t on a budget. Please don’t judge me for spending time thinking about this 😂
Lee will be on about 55-80k depending on qualifications.
I've heard he was in a much lower position when he was offshore before but he's apparently really thrown himself into gaining a high level skill set for this job... The more certs and availability the more £££

Reactions: 3
No idea. But I would be very surprised if they were!

nah. Zoe has kids of her own - I have no idea if they are Meldrum kids? But presumably they will be in the wedding party?
I dunno why the 3 Meldrum girls would be involved- it’s not like they have any relationship with them at all. Not exactly a close family. It’s all bleeping weird.
The Begster strikes me as the type of person who can’t even be bothered with her own kids, makes no effort to be involved with their cousins for the girls’ sake if nothing else…but sulks because the girls aren’t front and centre of the wedding party

Reactions: 8
Isnt it frightening though how much random strangers on the internet know about the life's of those around her? The brother who has never featured i dont think, his kid, his fiancee plus her kid and when their wedding is. That would freak me out.

Reactions: 22
Isnt it frightening though how much random strangers on the internet know about the life's of those around her? The brother who has never featured i dont think, his kid, his fiancee plus her kid and when their wedding is. That would freak me out.
Yup. but that’s what happens when you over share so much information about your own life online like they have. It doesn’t just impact on them - it ends up seeping out to those around them, those connected to them. People really give far too much of themselves away online. it’s crazy how much personal information is out there.

Reactions: 10
I've heard he was in a much lower position when he was offshore before but he's apparently really thrown himself into gaining a high level skill set for this job... The more certs and availability the more £££
Sorry for my misleading post regarding meldrum and Lamb no longer following each other. I couldnt find them on either of their IG followers lists earlier. Must have been a glitch? 🤔
if that’s true then good for him , and hopefully no nepotism at play (remember the stages “you got the job” viseo 🤢🤣). It’s just a pity that ethic doesn’t run off on his wife . I really do not understand it. I knwo a few in the same boat with older kids who where “oil wives” but who
Still piss about doing sweet FA even though the kids are much older. I know it’s hard to get a job but I mean literally, the boredom ?! I’d love to not work don’t get my wrong but there’s because I have worked for over 20 years and probably for at least another 15-20 to
Go 😭😭

Reactions: 7
Lee does appear to be infact on golf weekend in Dunbarnie Fife that appears been booked ages ago.

Reactions: 2
I’m shocked that wee man has been allowed out to play with his pals.
wait for the baiting Instagram posts later from Rebecca…..

Reactions: 19
Well done to him Trying to better himself and improve but he seems burnt out already.

They were always tight cocunts when they were doing well.
Companies House doesn't show what they they took out as dividend.
We don't know if her parents help them out.
I'm sure there probably is some inheritance from grandad.

She forget she pleaded poverty in the past so sudden huge spending in a pandemic year when most incomes gone down is perplexing.

I'm am sure some if it is credit.
Are there any old videos you tube that show grandads car?

Reactions: 5
He's not looking well on it if that's true.

Perhaps his 2nd wife will appreciate him more.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
if that’s true then good for him , and hopefully no nepotism at play (remember the stages “you got the job” viseo 🤢🤣). It’s just a pity that ethic doesn’t run off on his wife . I really do not understand it. I knwo a few in the same boat with older kids who where “oil wives” but who
Still piss about doing sweet FA even though the kids are much older. I know it’s hard to get a job but I mean literally, the boredom ?! I’d love to not work don’t get my wrong but there’s because I have worked for over 20 years and probably for at least another 15-20 to
Go 😭😭
I too would love to hang up my uniform but unfortunately the oil isn’t what it was and between us we earn close to 80k a year but can’t spend like she does!! Our mortgage and council tax are less than 1k a month. I just don’t get it 🤔

Reactions: 9
I don’t think the Meldrums have as much disposable income as she would like to have everyone believe.

if you think about it, if you strip out all of the freebies and gifted stuff they have had - what have they ever genuinely put down a substantial amount of money on?

nothing.

the house we know they had help to secure the mortgage. They probably took out a loan or finance for the Ford. They got rid of the other car they had. They have probably got the Peloton on finance. They don’t shop in expensive supermarkets, the majority of her clothes are cheap rubbish from eBay or the occasional bits from new look/asos etc
they are going on holiday to Yorkshire - to stay at Grandads house. they don’t do much with the kids aside from taking them to Stonehaven beach or to Edinburgh where they do nothing but wander around - they don’t full their time doing activities or taking the kids out to places.

I really don’t think they have much money.

Reactions: 27
I don’t think the Meldrums have as much disposable income as she would like to have everyone believe.

if you think about it, if you strip out all of the freebies and gifted stuff they have had - what have they ever genuinely put down a substantial amount of money on?

nothing.

the house we know they had help to secure the mortgage. They probably took out a loan or finance for the Ford. They got rid of the other car they had. They have probably got the Peloton on finance. They don’t shop in expensive supermarkets, the majority of her clothes are cheap rubbish from eBay or the occasional bits from new look/asos etc
they are going on holiday to Yorkshire - to stay at Grandads house. they don’t do much with the kids aside from taking them to Stonehaven beach or to Edinburgh where they do nothing but wander around - they don’t full their time doing activities or taking the kids out to places.

I really don’t think they have much money.
I think they’re an example of a lot of people in this neck of the woods. It a life built on credit and keeping up appearances. At the last downturn I had several friends who had to ditch the cars and pull the kids out of private schools because when the oil went, the job went and it transpired they had no real money behind them. Everything is on the never never because they have to look the part. A lot of Aberdeen is a facade.

Reactions: 25
Agree, apart from a few Boden sale items and the odd pizza express meal deal they don’t actually spend much money as a family. Kids so swimming lessons etc but the kippie lodge (free) membership has long gone.

They never go anywhere, so god knows why they need a disco.

It’s only Rebs who likes to splash the cash on herself. She’s a tight arse when it comes to everyone else

Reactions: 12
Agree, apart from a few Boden sale items and the odd pizza express meal deal they don’t actually spend much money as a family. Kids so swimming lessons etc but the kippie lodge (free) membership has long gone.

They never go anywhere, so god knows why they need a disco.

It’s only Rebs who likes to splash the cash on herself. She’s a tight arse when it comes to everyone else
She doesn’t even really spend much on herself - the vast majority of things she “buys” are seen once and never seen again apart from the cheap rubbish she buys from eBay or the odd thing from new look or wherever. Her hair has been bleeping massacred by someone who evidently hates hair and she’s coloured it at home herself. She doesn’t do much apart from go out walking with the dog. It’s not like she’s out everyday doing stuff or whatever. It’s weird.

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t even really spend much on herself - the vast majority of things she “buys” are seen once and never seen again apart from the cheap rubbish she buys from eBay or the odd thing from new look or wherever. Her hair has been bleeping massacred by someone who evidently hates hair and she’s coloured it at home herself. She doesn’t do much apart from go out walking with the dog. It’s not like she’s out everyday doing stuff or whatever. It’s weird.
She genuinely has such a dull, dreary and depressing life. It's already causing her mental health problems. She needs a job off SM and some hobbies with normal human interaction before she has a serious breakdown

Reactions: 11
I think they’re an example of a lot of people in this neck of the woods. It a life built on credit and keeping up appearances. At the last downturn I had several friends who had to ditch the cars and pull the kids out of private schools because when the oil went, the job went and it transpired they had no real money behind them. Everything is on the never never because they have to look the part. A lot of Aberdeen is a facade.
Spot on!! Know a lot of these types. Up the creek when things go wrong in the industry! A lot still portray the ‘Dallas’ lifestyle 🤣
I’m not adverse to a bit of credit but it’s usually because it’s essential household items we can’t live without, washing machine gave up week before Christmas and had to buy through online shopping retailer on credit to get new one before Christmas as didn’t have the spare cash to buy outright and couldn’t wait. Car on lease as I get bored quickly and always on look out for my next one 🙈 so best option for us. Rarely buy myself clothes and if I do I shop around for the cheapest items.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.