Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she really jump into another mlm soon.
Woukd nuskun confirm shes no longer working for them.
Do her links work.
Does website not list thier agents.
What about that insta group.

Reactions: 3
Omg her hair!! Does she straighten it and it’s still that frizzy? And why are only her roots bright blonde but the rest is streaky and patchy?? Hair journey?? Needs to chop it all off and leave it alone!! She’s not a good advert for olaplex 🙈

Reactions: 13
Did she used to have square in begins with you team insta page as no mention or her there any more.

Reactions: 2
Range Rover Evoque - white
BMW X5 - white
Mercedes Benz GLA - white
Because we all know it's all about keeping up appearances with Beggy Meldrum aka MLM Hun.
Bound to be a Range Rover she is Zoe and Lydia obsessed and desperate to be on a par with them!

Reactions: 4
I buy Tom Ford perfumes because they are quality, last all day and smell divine …..there’s no way I’d wear a knock off that probably lasts an hour then probably smells like cat piss. Support the original creators and yes they are expensive but seeing as you’ve made so much money selling the Black and Decker sander ….you can afford it! And what a twit saying it smells like something but never have smelt the original?.

And as for taking on your recommendations I’d rather receive medical advice from Dr Crippin ….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Would she really jump into another mlm soon.
Woukd nuskun confirm shes no longer working for them.
Do her links work.
Does website not list thier agents.
What about that insta group.
Yes....yes she would because she is desperate for easy money. The YouTube days must really irk her, all that money coming in from ads and freebies galore that is no more. Nothing she does now will rival that, she will forever remain a beg. 😆

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe iconic actually paid her for her previous ad for them on stories. It was awful!

Reactions: 6
All her stories have been crap today, they’ve pretty much all cut off before she’d finished what she was saying, not a good advert for any of her ‘favourite’ things.

And a Rangie is out of the question now seeing as she’s said boot seats lol

Reactions: 8
I wonder if it is a VW van and she's trying to turn herself into a surfer chick... hence the blonde hair and wetsuit 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Loads of people have asked her to do a the only fan paid YouTube thing!! 😂😂 sorry who’s would pay to watch her life!?? How much even is it!??? God this women!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.