Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for my misleading post regarding meldrum and Lamb no longer following each other. I couldnt find them on either of their IG followers lists earlier. Must have been a glitch? 🤔

Reactions: 6
I’m still a follower on her insta but there is no way in hell I’d pay money to watch her crap YouTube videos of trying on clothes before she sends them back….

sorry but someone else will have to takeone for the tattle team and report back

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she’s insufferable. She’s at home the majority of the time with the girls you’d think she’d want to be raising strong, independent young women. Not someone who would be like “oh I wish my husband was home for this type of delivery!” Rebecca, we’ve seen who your husband is - what good is a pre-pubescent hobbit when a car is being delivered? Can Lee reach the pedals?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Urgh she’s like a bleeping cockroach, always coming back, monthly faves on Insta ( hoping for freebies) YouTube members, she’s vile, greedy, narcissistic and thoroughly unlikable.

Reactions: 13
Is that minging car seat in the old or new car? (sneaky watch with sound down)

Reactions: 6
Why is the new car already dirty?? Also surely when buying a car you would make sure all the bleeping kids seat fitted before buying!! How bleeping thick can you get!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have they seriously bought a car without checking all the kids seats fit in correctly 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
yeah because your forgetting this is the woman that only thinks about herself so of course when buying a new car she wouldn't think about car seats because she she doesn't sit on one does she....

kids? what kids? this woman is selfish to the core

also her stories are terrible today they all cut off

Reactions: 12
I have a discovery, that’s the same back seats I have!
Have they seriously bought a car without checking all the kids seats fit in correctly 🤷‍♀️
If they had 'googled' the question "can you fit three child car seats in a discovery ? " the first answer that comes up online is ...

It has seven seats (two in the boot) so you can travel with three children, or more in fact, but you can't get them altogether across the middle row of seats behind the driver.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
are we still voting white? I think its going to be a dark grey colour... can we do a poll :p

Reactions: 5
What in the name of…..

So we’ve got what looks like a second hand disco that has appeared from Sheffield. I think we can assume it’s not been inspected in person and it appears to have not even been valeted as the middle seat looks all sticky. The car seats don’t fit properly (hence why we went for the XC90 as it has a middle inbuilt booster which will be fine for the biggest). clearly lots of research has gone into this and it hasn’t even been inspected in person

Best of British with that Meldrums - I hope you have a reasonably priced mechanic near by. I was actually feeling a bit fed up with my husband as it was taking so bloody long to sort the car out and he had 9 million questions for the dealer and wanted to check absolutely everything tiny thing, visited the dealer x 3 and spent hours deciding what version was best when I really don’t care. But now I actually realise what the alternative was……..am I’m so there for his meticulous checking 🙈😂

Reactions: 16
Well that's a another great purchase or lease by the meldrums 😂😂😂
Needs to use the 3rd row all the boot space they will have for when they go away on holiday or even day trips
Well bloody done how long before they wangle a return on this

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.