Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they will be getting a car on finance so she can pretend she’s bought it.

let’s start a pool

what car is she going to get?

- Range Rover ( probably an Evoke)
- SUV like the new Quashqi
- Xtrail/Freelander
- Mini Countryman
- Audi

PLACE YER BETS ON THE BRAND NEW MELDRUM MOBILE!
KIA Sorento

If you are so successful that you’ve earned enough from your side hustle to buy a peloton and a new bathroom why oh why would you be selling tat!!!!!! Eh because you is broke!!!!!!!!!

Plus who the flippety flip bought that awful jacket!

Reactions: 16
If you are so successful that you’ve earned enough from your side hustle to buy a peloton and a new bathroom why oh why would you be selling tat!!!!!! Eh because you is broke!!!!!!!!!

Plus who the flippety flip bought that awful jacket!
Why would broke person change cars?

Shes not got good track record with give aways shes dodgy as feck.

Those shoes are hideous
I bet most of what she sells is gifted.
Was she asking for a baby sitter or going price..
Weird her parents can't they live next door..
Wheres lees mum Spain or anti covid march.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would broke person change cars?

Shes not got good track record with give aways shes dodgy as feck.

Those shoes are hideous
I bet most of what she sells is gifted.
Was she asking for a baby sitter or going price..
Weird her parents can't they live next door..
Wheres lees mum Spain or anti covid march.
I don’t think they’re broke, I think she’s just greedy as f*ck and likes to make as much easy money as she possibly can. Selling her used, stained, crappy clothes and shoes to her ‘adoring fans’ is easy money, so right up her street.

Reactions: 14
7k for that old banger. Maybe it’s worth more as it’s owned by celebs?
What a joke. We just sold our 2013 Ford mondeo (immaculate condition, less mileage and highest spec) for less than that. But of course we aren’t local celebs!!

Reactions: 6
When Meld is hole?! Finally the answer to what is in Pat’s hole 🤣
You really need to proof read Beggy 🤣
A24663B6-7113-422C-A3C5-FC48FBD1830C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please don’t let her get a Kia! I have a hybrid abd love it I’ll be gutted if twit face gets one.
Range Rover is my guess. She’s certainly splashing the cash! Well finance anyway!
Imagine the meltdown when the Range rover Breaks down while Lee is away!

Reactions: 10
New car incoming….more inheritance being spent….View attachment 632884View attachment 632885
Who knows that much stuff about their car ? I feel asleep of boredom after tjr first line, it’s pathetic how certain peopel think that stuff / gadgets / specifications = wealth & status. It’s a bloody “large family car seats 7, good mileage £xx”
That’s all you need ??! Or are their other car wankers who actually know and read all that tit for a second hand car ?
Sorry not sorry but being baffled with detail really pisses me of, get to the point people !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys, guys.... can you stop telling everyone what make your cars are....cause you know they’re all really nice, expensive cars and you’re ruining the image that we are all jealous, poor, uneducated twit bastards!! Maybe we are not all jealous of her house, car, life & ‘public figure’ status after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.