Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she gets a Range Rover Sport I’m cancelling the deal …..I’ve waited a long time to get one ….savings and hard work ….noooooooo

Reactions: 7
Selling one they own to get one on finance… yet another clue they’re cash poor. Need the money upfront, so will bung more on credit. All good until it comes crashing down…

Reactions: 15
I hope not I’ve got a bmw and it would bug my happiness if she got one😳👀 i know she wouldn’t pay the extra for the xdrive and it’s probably needed where she lives mines is an xdrive it’s a great car but she should get a merc she’s that far up her own arse it would suit her 🤣
Oh no I’ve got a Merc 😭😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on dressing like a 5 year old! Gingham, huge collars, hideous shoes! And she has flogged 2 items - no way someone bought those awful shoes! Plus the prosecco must have gone to her head as she has dropped ball with latest ad as she has left the label in full view - no swipe up needed as from new look - again hideous!

Reactions: 18
she is doing that awful tongue thrust against her teeth. You can tell. The cringe is strong.
Pats taking the photo in the hope after that prosecco she’ll be thrusting her tongue against his wee boaby 😂

Times must be hard at Murder Mansion, selling any old shite to cover the next instalment due on Tony....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If they aren’t trading in then 💯 next car will be on leased. Nothing wrong with that but she’ll never say as much.

Reactions: 8
Guarantee she will prob get a white rangey.. gotta keep up with buggy lamb! She will prob no doubt say that lumi helped her pay for it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This will be the next false advertisement of the face blaster
I ve bought the pelotony with the lumi money I'm renovating the bathroom with the lumi money
I've just bought a new car with the lumi money
🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

How long before she's taking a trip to the new St James Quarter in Edinburgh for the Peloton shop

Reactions: 12
I just think the manic phases when Lee is home are just not right . She’s done more in the last few days than she’s done all year even if that is just having a clear out and selling things she got for free ?! It’s not like the kids are in nappies and at home all day anymore , yeah being a taxi must be a pain in the neck but who did she think was going to do thst stuff? She has 5-6 hours a day 5 days a week to herself, I’d be on flipping fire if I had that time , instead of constantly being frazzled and trying to grab an hour here and there. I just don’t get it.
And Lumi/ Nu skin does thst mean she’s had to leave her beloved boss babe down line ? Or will it miraculously reappear having been questioned on here ? Or will she respond to a message she sent herself saying nu skin wouldn’t support the “trolling” (opinions) , because it’s always someone else’s fault ?

Reactions: 9
Guarantee she will prob get a white rangey.. gotta keep up with buggy lamb! She will prob no doubt say that lumi helped her pay for it
My theory - selling the Ford for cash because they need money. then get a car on finance so they still have a vehicle but have the cash lump sum from the sale of the Ford.
they will get a “fancy“ car on lease hire - which she will claim she’s bought because she’s made so much money from flogging face sanders and then they will have cash from the sale of the Ford which they will use for a holiday/do up the bathroom etc and she will then try to claim that shes affording to do that with her face sander income.

I can read these arseholes like a book.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
I just think the manic phases when Lee is home are just not right . She’s done more in the last few days than she’s done all year even if that is just having a clear out and selling things she got for free ?! It’s not like the kids are in nappies and at home all day anymore , yeah being a taxi must be a pain in the neck but who did she think was going to do thst stuff? She has 5-6 hours a day 5 days a week to herself, I’d be on flipping fire if I had that time , instead of constantly being frazzled and trying to grab an hour here and there. I just don’t get it.
And Lumi/ Nu skin does thst mean she’s had to leave her beloved boss babe down line ? Or will it miraculously reappear having been questioned on here ? Or will she respond to a message she sent herself saying nu skin wouldn’t support the “trolling” (opinions) , because it’s always someone else’s fault ?
She’s hardly a taxi though - she takes her young/infant children to school/nursery and after school activities! It’s not like she’s driving all over the place all day & night, she’s literally doing the absolute bare minimum that as a parent she should be doing anyway!

shes gone quiet on the lumi spa tit just because she has her new shiny bottle cap (peloton) to play with. She will start wittering on about it again when the peloton novelty has worn off in a few days. But yeah it will fade off into obscurity eventually

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This girl is never happy always looking for the next materialistic item.. fancy kitchen.. check, peloton.. check… new car… nothing ever seems to bring her any happiness!

also how long till the abroad holiday now that Scotland are allowing double jabbed people to go to places…

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.