Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh Look at that, how cute, Lee & Rebecca both logged into tattle and both reading the thread together at the same time. Cute.

Couple goals right there!

Lee look what they’ve been saying… LEEEEEE!!!

Shocked he had the time has he not been shipped off to Aldi yet since she couldn’t be bothered to do a food shop.

Think she’ll let him have a go on Tony?

Edit:
I do wish he’d come back to Instagram I kind of miss him trolling her when he used to post unfiltered unedited photos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Stop the press - lazy arse whiny witch has slept funny and got a neck ache. Makes a change from her being a pain the neck to most people.
Love that it’s self diagnosed lymph node swelling coz of the vaccine UTTER BOLLOX Step away from the ‘University of dopey Beggy witch’ the rest of the world, nothing to learn from this scabby whinger as she’s thick as pig tit!
Seriously folks - get your vaccine, protect those who are too vulnerable to be vaccinated like my dear friend who has cystic fibrosis. Covid would kill her and she’s practically been a prisoner in her own home for over a year. Do not be put off by idiots complaining of a lumpy head!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is she saying the vax did it? 😳
She’s claiming that shes got a sore neck and a “lump” at the back of her neck.

now, she’s saying that “so so many” people have messaged her to say that they have had the same thing after they had the covid vaccine and she’s witttering on about lymph nodes and how it must be her lymph node….

she’s just making it all up for attention as per bloody usual

- she hasn’t got a headache
- there is no lump
- there’s nothing wrong with her

shes a psychotic, attention seeking, demented loony.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s the poorly voice that gets me 😂 you’ve got a lump on your neck, not your vocal chords 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Although there is some anecdotal evidence of lymphadenopathy following vaccination....but it is self limiting and certainly shouldn't put people off having the vaccine
she's literally just a pain in the neck!

Reactions: 7
Awww #couplegoals
That poor fucker
But in other news……glad your brain tumour has cleared up, hun 😘

76392879-9C4E-4A4E-A28E-D74EDEE87D5E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So so so poorly guys, can’t move my head. Desperately need a doctors appointment. Cheers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is such a fool! Wow is me, emergency doctors appointment and then reading a book and then drinking in the sun.
Always the first things I’d go for when I wake up with a stiff neck.
Oh wait I’m a grown up. I’d pop a few pills and get on with my day adulting.

I wish she’d do a poll as to how many people follow her Instagram just for the giggles at her ridiculously liar filled selfish life!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lee honestly looks so exhausted and done with it all. He can’t even fake a smile anymore!

Reactions: 14
Must be horrible to be stuck in a relationship that’s dead in the water. He looks so miserable definitely trouble in paradise.

Reactions: 14
I do wonder if he can actually see her stories at times?

Maybe just me but if I’d posted one of my kids had fainted and had a seizure (can’t remember what she said) the last thing my other half would do if take me to the pub he’d want to see the kids and make sure they were okay. Especially if he’d been offshore for 3 weeks.

In fact regardless the last thing mine would want to do is go out he’d want a nap haha!

Clearly a response to recent comments about there relationship.
Look at us so so happy!
Cheers Lee!

His face says it all though

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.