Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is almost Monday and we all know how much Beggy loves a Monday. Can’t beat a Monday and a list hey?

Tell me you’re attention seeking without telling me you’re attention seeking ☑

tell me you’re skint without telling me you’re skint ☑

tell me you don’t keep your hauls without telling me you don’t keep your hauls ☑

tell me the pink pencil is so wrecked his eyes are like piss holes in the snow without telling me he’s so wrecked his eyes are like piss holes in the snow ☑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How totally pathetic! She should be ashamed of herself for posting that bullshit about her pain in the neck being a side affect of the vaccine.

Hope we’ve all got the hankies ready so we can wave audios to Tony? 👋🏻🚴‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Crazy. Most likely sore ligaments from bad posture and over exercise on the bloody Peloton!
Not saying I called it or anything 🤣 but ...

My god she's a thoughtless twit. She needs to lay off the cardio and work on the grey matter. Hope she hasn't escalated vaccine anxiety for anyone. She could be directly responsible for spread and deaths.

If you don't know about something, keep schtum!

Reactions: 16
What a drama queen she's been today. So painful, yet comes online bleating to strangers, can do her hair, drive (!). Read a book, use her phone. Bending, moving, leaning and turning all the time. What an absolute pathetic prick.

Reactions: 13
How many days has she worn that same top recently? Has she got nothing else to wear? I see to remember her wearing it in stories on at least 3 days out of the last 7.

Reactions: 9
Thought she didn’t drink! She is crackers! I am now unblocked on stories! Bizarre!

I still think the bike will go back!

Reactions: 16
Considering she’s never really worked she’s got the phoning in sick voice and patter down to a tee 🤣🤒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Jesus any normal person would take one look back at that video, die of embarrassment and delete it instantly! She’s so pathetic, and that voice🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone remember the programme chewing the fat

she’s the spit of cast member in it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.