Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's muscular is it now Beggy?!
Amazing how she can bend her neck now! She could barely open her mouth earlier but can manage to wash and dry her hair, drive, read a book and neck a cocktail! Wow, she's like a modern day Lazarus with that miraculous recovery!
bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
No way would she have been physically been able to see a Doctor today. That would have been near impossible before the pandemic but now most surgeries have you fill out an online consultant form and they get back to you and usually a call or video appointment especially if it was a sore neck. She’s such a fake story teller, let’s hope that’s a non alcoholic cocktail if she is planning on driving home 🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Today's episode of Marshmallow Mansion - Little Miss whiney drawers has a nasty basty lump and magically gets a doctors appointment. This episode sets the foundations of a future storyline featuring tearful waving goodbye to Tony as he heads down the drive, same as the BMW . 😂 Loved it they were straight on tattle in their loved up lunch. Hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No way she phoned GP and got an appointment same day.
Let Lee get a shower and tit before dragging him out.
Kids haven’t seen their dad in weeks. What a cow.
she’s acting shifty again, bike is defo going back.

Reactions: 21
The GP probably briefly listened to her on the phone and gave her generic ‘take it easy and phone again if it doesn’t get better’ advice. No offence to GPs, but they’ve got bigger fish to fry right now.

She’s had her attention so she’s miraculously better. Meanwhile, loads of her sheep have been put off getting the vaccine now 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
God she’s so full of tit it’s unreal! Round here Southwest England) you CAN get same day telephone appt but frankly no normal person would phone the Dr for an emergency spot about a SORE NECK ffs! Jesus no wonder the NHS is on its knees with morons like her.
This morning she’s practically paralysed but magically Lee gets home and it’s all dressed up and out for drink!
Surely even the sheep must see through her continual bullshit by now.
Its actually embarrassing how incredibly THICK she is. No wonder she’s desperate to hold on to any shred of Instagram/influencer ( and yes she IS despite saying not) career that she can because it’s blatantly obvious she’d never manage a regular job as she’s far too thick!

Reactions: 18
If she managed to talk her way into an on-the-day GP appointment, she should be bloody ashamed. She had a crick in her neck. She will have been asked by the receptionist if it was an emergency. If she said it was, she really needs to give her head a wobble. Oh wait… Bloody fool. I’d be mortified if I was her. After that performance this morning, I certainly wouldn’t be out, all dolled up. I’d be laying low, truly mortified.

Reactions: 20
Today has been a rollercoaster 😂😂😂 she’s all over the place, desperately backtracking now. In the morning she’s frantically concerned for the doctor even tho her daughter having a seizure wasn’t deemed liable for an appointment, then she decides to blame the vaccine, thinks oh tit better not say that, then goes to the pub, then says its MUSCULAR HAHAHAHAHA duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I might save that story from earlier to give myself a giggle when I need one - her little squeaky voice when she's detailing the 'pain' she's in with her neck is shits and giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t believe for one second that this idiot got through triage for an emergency face to face today.

Even if it is just muscular (so what was the “lump” referral to earlier?), I thought it was excruciatingly painful? However it had cleared up sufficiently to allow an afternoon of drinking and posing for photos?

Anyway - it was ALL worth it as gave Beggy some great content. Who cares that it could potentially lead to increased vaccine hesitancy in her followers and spread non-evidence based bollocks to over 100k people. She is a total disgrace as is Lee for actually facilitating and going along with this total nonsense.

Reactions: 27
I might save that story from earlier to give myself a giggle when I need one - her little squeaky voice when she's detailing the 'pain' she's in with her neck is shits and giggles.
….”Don’t know what I’ve done to myself”……..
in a high pitch squeaky voice that only dogs can here and which shatters glass

She is a such a bleeping twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂 I'm going to save it too. Absolutely hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is such an embarrassment! We've all slept awkwardly and woken up with a sore neck but as grown ups we just get on with life. GPs are incredibly busy at the moment and don't need time wasters like Beggy.

As for her top lip, it isn't moving so must be full of fillers or botox.

Lee looks emotionless, is that just because he is shattered or there's trouble in paradise? And he looks so much older in the last couple of years.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.