Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy. Most likely sore ligaments from bad posture and over exercise on the bloody Peloton!

Reactions: 5
I can't stop laughing at her sad, high pitched little girl voice when she first comes on to tell us how awful she feels.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve reported her stories.
Click the 3 white dots on the top right and click report.
I went for false information regarding health.

Reactions: 20
God - I hope Nanny McLee got some sleep off shore. That wee bloke isn’t going to stop now until he gets a seat on the chopper back out to the rig

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why isn't the bit between her nose and lips moving when she speaks?! I thought she had something wrong with her face before she mentioned her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is her story still there?
It’s gone from mine now or is that because I reported it.

Reactions: 3
Can someone screen share her stories - sounds like a complete shitshow!! cant help myself!!!

Reactions: 1
oh Look at that, how cute, Lee & Rebecca both logged into tattle and both reading the thread together at the same time. Cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has she added a new part to story please don't let this put you off having vaccine via you choose to have it.

Reactions: 3
She still says she ‘tans naturally’ hmmmmm I can see the fake tan lines!! Oh beggy your funny!!!
Anyone else waiting for her to burst into tears earlier, get a grip woman! You’ve a bad neck you’ve not had a leg chopped off!!!

Reactions: 6
She still says she ‘tans naturally’ hmmmmm I can see the fake tan lines!! Oh beggy your funny!!!
Anyone else waiting for her to burst into tears earlier, get a grip woman! You’ve a bad neck you’ve not had a leg chopped off!!!
What happened with with one of the kids? I missed it 🤦🏼‍♀️

What happened with with one of the kids? I missed it 🤦🏼‍♀️
basically her eldest who she shows nothing but contempt for fainted when she had her ears pierced last week - instead of being a concerned parent Rebecca practically looked ecstatic that she had something to talk about and passed it off as "drama". No signs of checking if she was okay or concern... nowt

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.