Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think after Lee being away for weeks she would want them to spend all his time back home as a FAMILY! I know me and my partner would want that. Not me trotting off living my best life, and him parenting on his own the full time he's back. It's so bizarre. It's either beggy and the kids, or beggy and Lee, or Lee and the kids. They don't ever seem to be together as a family when he's back?!
Tbh I’m not sticking up for Beggy but this swim was v early Morning so probably was back by breakfast time?

Ha. The S-max is up for tax on July 1st so they are trying to get it shifted.

old reg is on that one as of yesterday, personalised must be on the disco 🧐

edited to add, I thought the personalised plate was her name at the end, sort of his at the start…
Yeah that’s right. And number 5

Tbh I’m not sticking up for Beggy but this swim was v early Morning so probably was back by breakfast time?
I think that comment was more to do with the fact that she said she’s got soooo much planned for herself for the summer. Not so much for the kids or to do as a family, but she needs all her me time!

Reactions: 10
Looks frigid all round

I might be recalling wrong, because I have a life, but didn’t Lee do an announcement about how he was being an ambassador for an organisation that is against fast fashion and all the waste that comes with it? About 18 months ago I think

Reactions: 13
Looks frigid all round

I might be recalling wrong, because I have a life, but didn’t Lee do an announcement about how he was being an ambassador for an organisation that is against fast fashion and all the waste that comes with it? About 18 months ago I think
Yep. 😂😂😂 it was something to do with M&S wasn’t it? It was an advert

Reactions: 7
What's with the 'AD fml'? 🙄

The car seems overpriced for its age.... I cannot believe they'd photograph it dirty inside. They really are a pair of stupid Fuckwits.
She’s clearly been told it should say Ad which is true. The FML bit is her showing how pissed off she is that she got caught out......again. She’s not learnt anything!

Reactions: 18
She really is like a spoilt little girl! Stamping her foot because OMG she has to follow the rules even though she is SOOOOO famous and such a celebrity in Banchory that normal rules shouldn’t apply. It’s fine Rebecca if you find putting Ad on something so tiresome here’s an idea……..just bugger off social media!
Make your Instagram private so only family and friends ( if you have any ) can see it and don’t do affiliate links, ads etc. Then you don’t have to worry about tiresome things like typing 2 letters on a post! Since you say you are no longer an influencer making your account private shouldn’t be a problem ….oh wait……!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she honestly think her fans will buy her overpriced tarry used car off insta.
Not really best market.
Why sell so close to when tax is up.
Explains the rush get the disco.
Why the heck would you you not valet it.
I'm sure Lee is cleaning it.

Apart from cheap 2nd hand wetsuit wild swimming is free.
Shes moaning about cost of kids clothes
They are skint.

The new downstairs loo won't be done until s max is sold lumi hasent funded it.
She just doesn't want put the work in and she's not great people skills and hopeless at replying messages plus her skin is bad advert for the product.
Was never going to work.

All quiet on the tony front.
Wonder if they away next week meldrum tit show on the road.

Bathrooms I expected white and black with matt black taps.
You can get a sink and loo and do such small space less than 1k.
How many days left to return Tony?
Anyone local know if sbes returned to the unit or what happened there?

Reactions: 4
Ha. The S-max is up for tax on July 1st so they are trying to get it shifted.

old reg is on that one as of yesterday, personalised must be on the disco 🧐

edited to add, I thought the personalised plate was her name at the end, sort of his at the start…
Haha, I checked the Number plate too. Its 1st July 2022 the tax runs out, it's non transferable now anyway so doesn't really make a difference. Will keep checking until I find out the age of the disco. 😂

Reactions: 2
Am I dreaming or was there a full length photo of her ‘friend’ in her swimmers and just a close up of the grinning freak?
I had another look as I was about to say there is no way that she would put a full length unfiltered swimwear photo of herself up.

Reactions: 4
Am I dreaming or was there a full length photo of her ‘friend’ in her swimmers and just a close up of the grinning freak?
I had another look as I was about to say there is no way that she would put a full length unfiltered swimwear photo of herself up.
I think that picture was on her stories

Reactions: 1
She has definitely been reading here and told wee Lee he has to smile for a photo ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He still looks like he’s been dug up - I don’t usually feel sorry for him but he looks knackered

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.