Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she thinks she's been fleeced by the girls now, just wait till they're teenagers and wanting designer/labelled clobber and wont be placated with Primark , not forgetting the latest phones, hairstyles, trips to the city with their mates etc etc....shes only herself to blame

Reactions: 21
Just saw this on the bliss page and thought back to Beggy when little P was in the NICU. Where as this is trying raise the inequality that is, in covid times, parents aren’t able to care for their babies in special care, but folk are allowed to meet in pubs. Whereas Beggy thought it was completely appropriate to piss off out with friends whilst little P was unwell. It’s like Beggy saw this and thought it was sound advice to parents with babies in NICU!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The drama during 3rd pregnancy
Lee quitting rigs
Her dire behaviour when pops was nice
Followed by her begging and sharing po o box was final straw for me.
Shes vile.

Reactions: 13
All these clothes she buys and she wears the same bloody tit all the time - how many times has she linked that fecking awful gingham top! No Lumi for days - she has defo ditched it - into the tropics bin it goes!

No sale for the S-Max as yet then- and no valet either! View attachment 640437
You can see some of the number plate of the new car in ne of the interior pics - can anyone make it out? You can check previous owners - but we all know it grandads car!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it really irritating when people saying about their children ‘fleecing them’ when out shopping, there’s such a word as “No” 🙈. But on the flip side its nice that she’s actually spending money on them rather than herself for a change
She is the biggest tight arse in Scotland, all those kids probably managed to 'fleece' her for is a cheap £1.50 t-shirt and a pair of 50p shades.

Reactions: 10
All these clothes she buys and she wears the same bloody tit all the time - how many times has she linked that fecking awful gingham top! No Lumi for days - she has defo ditched it - into the tropics bin it goes!

You can see some of the number plate of the new car in ne of the interior pics - can anyone make it out? You can check previous owners - but we all know it grandads car!
I thought it was M517 ELD but that’s registered to BMW 3 series with expired MOT (Oct 15) unless the system hasn’t updated yet…

Reactions: 2
Like someone just said can’t wait till they’re teenagers 🤣 give em hell Safiyah 🤣

Just forked out for our daughter’s duke of Edinburgh trip and all the kit! Stop bleeping moaning about buying your children stuff....I actually find it exciting buying my girls new bits and love treating them. The only person she gets a big smile on her face for treating is herself whether it be gym, equipment, clothes or a trip away for HER.

Reactions: 12
Moans about buying her children a few bits from a budget shop like Primark but wasted god knows how much money on that bleeping hideous fluorescent fleece she’s been wearing this week, and that hod awful black shirt she’s had on today and those bleeping disgusting gingham strapped sandals….

Reactions: 18
Woman has at least 33 pairs of crappy eBay leggings (yet wears one stunning pair a week), allegedly has 5 separate uniforms per child so she doesn’t have to put a wash on in the week, but resents the cost of buying her growing daughters cheap, sweat shop made clothes.

Reactions: 16
What's with the 'AD fml'? 🙄

The car seems overpriced for its age.... I cannot believe they'd photograph it dirty inside. They really are a pair of stupid Fuckwits.

Reactions: 22
It’s so funny how transparent these idiots are.

taken Grandads old Discovery. Pretending they have bought it. Now trying to sell their near on 10 year old car for £7K cash…. Because they need the cash…. So they will sell the car eventually (not for £7K) and then it will be spent on a holiday abroad and doing uo the downstairs toilet (oh, sorry, the “clock room“ 😆😆😆)

trying to flog the car privately because they know fine well a second hand dealer will never give them anywhere near that money for it…..

sooooooooo transparent

Reactions: 15
Ha. The S-max is up for tax on July 1st so they are trying to get it shifted.

old reg is on that one as of yesterday, personalised must be on the disco 🧐

edited to add, I thought the personalised plate was her name at the end, sort of his at the start…

Reactions: 1
No chance they will get that sold privately for anything near that, market will be saturated with people trying to offload their second cars since working from home.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.