Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could have sworn yesterday she said she had grown a peony? And today she’s gone and bought some?!
I wish Lee would grow a penis and a set of balls.

She’s clearly been told it should say Ad which is true. The FML bit is her showing how pissed off she is that she got caught out......again. She’s not learnt anything!
But she wouldn't have to if her page wasn't a business one. Caught out again Begster.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Title suggestion -
Beggy’s long list of goodbyes - Tony, Lumi, Ford, dignity, respect, natural lips and healthy hair.

or,
‘We know what you did this Summer……nought’

Beggy Meldrum- putting the ‘me’ in Summer

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So it must be holidays in Scotland. Both parents are home. One who has not seen their children for 3 weeks and they have shipped them off to some woodland camp for the day.

I could understand if both parents had to work or maybe its a single parent who needs a break but it's neither.

And to top it off, her 3 year old has a friend round and instead of the mother being with them and organising stuff for them to do she is in the garden reading her book.

• Wow
  • Sad
So it must be holidays in Scotland. Both parents are home. One who has not seen their children for 3 weeks and they have shipped them off to some woodland camp for the day.

I could understand if both parents had to work or maybe its a single parent who needs a break but it's neither.

And to top it off, her 3 year old has a friend round and instead of the mother being with them and organising stuff for them to do she is in the garden reading her book.
Yeah Scottish holidays started on Friday I believe.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Lee slogging his guts out at sea, to fund work shy Rebecca and her life of me me me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
More relaxing and reading a book. Don’t think I read a book until my kids were teenagers. She’s just the laziest witch ever 😡

Reactions: 13
All these clothes she buys and she wears the same bloody tit all the time - how many times has she linked that fecking awful gingham top! No Lumi for days - she has defo ditched it - into the tropics bin it goes!

You can see some of the number plate of the new car in ne of the interior pics - can anyone make it out? You can check previous owners - but we all know it grandads car!
Saw it the other day - it’s a 17 plate

Reactions: 5

I am the LAST person to defend her but to be fair the kids probably had a good time at the woodland camp away from their twit of a mum and Lee is more equipped to deal with Poppy and her chum - much as it enrages me it just shows what a useless excuse for a parent she is - kids are happier without her input - speaks volumes!

Reactions: 17
Oh definitely they will have a better time at this woodland day but I'm just flabbergasted that this woman wouldn't want to do something with them herself or her husband who hasn't seen them for 3 weeks

Reactions: 7
05E4FA47-64A3-4DC3-8EF0-618EC50C2B9E.png

Eh? I thought she rarely got any me time….🤔 that sounds like a little bit of me time to be honest.
Oh what I’d give to be able to sit in the garden reading a book. Big ones have been shipped off and it’s not even a week into the school holidays is it? And Lee is obviously on nanny duty with P and her friend.

Reactions: 17
There is a delicious sense of irony that wee P, the "feral sleep thief"🙄, has the long blonde wavy locks that MEldrum wants😃

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s really important to take time for yourself when you’re busy raising a family and working hard. Here are some me time ideas for Rebecca:

Read a book (or 20?)
Try and get some exercise (daily should be fine)
Self care - I hear facial massage is good, you should try the Lumi
New image! Perhaps a cut and colour?
Get your nails done
A spot of shopping, who doesn’t enjoy new leggings and jeans and shirred tops and dresses and high end beauty products on the regular?
Have you considered a country walk?
Meal with your friends?
Time with your husband?

These are all things I’d love to do at some point this year, but sadly I have a job, no childcare, and me time is aspirational.

• Haha
Who is supervising the child over for the play date?! What if she needs the loo? It would really be preferable if Beggy was available for personal care etc. I would not be happy if I were the child’s parent at all

Reactions: 11
Summer holidays and she’s revelling in reading a book alone…….that literally tells you all you need to know about her.

If my husband was just home after 3 weeks working away then a boys weekend he’d be gutted if I’d booked the kids into camp, he’d want to spend time with them. Although I agree the big 2 would have more fun away from her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.