Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I’m wondering if she is trolling us?

Surely nobody can be so self obsessed as to not realise they have more me time than most mums? It’s just crazy that she can’t figure out the basic arithmetic of - kids in school/nursery plus I have no job equals LOADS of me time!

Sure, she still has to manage the mundane stuff like housework, school runs, kids clubs, boring appointments, cooking etc. But……. SO DO WORKING MUMS! So do single mums!

Has she ever stopped for a second and thought about the daily schedule of a single working mum? I don’t think she could comprehend. All that time she has where she is not contracted to deliver work to paying masters, gives her a freedom she simply doesn’t recognise because she has literally never done it.

It’s utterly mind blowing. I can’t stop following her because I find it so incredible that somebody whose sole purpose is to do what she likes, when she likes, in her lovely house with her healthy kids and disposable income, is so clearly unhappy with that arrangement. The only way to have MORE me time than her is to not live with kids, or hire a nanny 🤷‍♀️

How is it even possible for her to have more me time? Not only does she not have a job, but several weeks at a time there’s another adult at home sharing EVERYTHING, and not having to work while present?! I don’t get it!

As for the ‘wild swimming’ BAH!!!! I’ve swum open water for years and it’s very annoying to find these bams all over social media acting like they discovered it. Most of them take no safety precautions, and show no more responsibility than drunk teens. Most of them don’t even SWIM! They splash about taking photos for the gram and congratulate themselves on how cray cray and connected they are. It makes me embarrassed to be seen in my dryrobe 😆 even though I swim decent distance at a decent pace! Roll on winter when hopefully they move into something else.
Well said 🙌

Reactions: 5
From Boden and Joules to Primark for the girls, my times have changed.

And of course Rebecca is busy filming herself talking about how much money the inconveniences have cost her in the clothes shop whilst her kids wander across the road/car park unnoticed 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I see the lumi has worked a treat....😱🤣🤣 That chernobyl filter hides a multitude of sins 😬 Early 30s 😱😱
20210629_160927.jpg
20210629_160911.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why have all these influences starting doing this cold water thing?, they really are a bunch of sheep.

She is ageing badly, but then so is Pat, with him you can understand why, her no understanding.
I was looking back on photos from 2019 the other day and my god, she has aged drastically these last 2 years!

Reactions: 10
Jesus 😐 seriously too busy filming a story to safely get her young children across the road, and they're behind her so shes not even looking at them! Mine are 4 and 6 and both hold my hand as they're crossing, even if there's no cars around. It's good practice ffs 🤦‍♀️

Edit: and COMMON BLOODY SENSE!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
From Boden and Joules to Primark for the girls, my times have changed.

And of course Rebecca is busy filming herself talking about how much money the inconveniences have cost her in the clothes shop whilst her kids wander across the road/car park unnoticed 🙄
Bet you it wasn’t much at all. She’s such a stinge.

Reactions: 9
She’s the worst bleeping mother I know. ME ME ME always.

Rebecca we know you read here - let me assure you; when those girls are older, they will completely resent you, then hey it’s okay tho you’ll have all the ME time in the world. Enjoy time with your kids for duck sake

Reactions: 14
So she can buy a peleton ( even if it’s on finance) and a 2nd hand Range Rover ( or it’s Grandsds) but moans how much the kids clothes cost?!
The clothes were from Primark so cheap disposable fashion now she no longer gets freebies from Boden.
She really resents spending money on anyone but herself doesn’t she?

Reactions: 28
Meanwhile there’s a campaign at the moment around asking employers / government to have a look at the
Absolute state of holiday childcare . she hasn’t for w flipping clue

Reactions: 4
I find it really irritating when people saying about their children ‘fleecing them’ when out shopping, there’s such a word as “No” 🙈. But on the flip side its nice that she’s actually spending money on them rather than herself for a change

Reactions: 14
Reb likes a chilly river swim, sadly it’s only for the Insta algorithm…. Cold hearted, selfish, smelly little fish - I’m sure you want her life - you can just swipe up on Wish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol yes she gets a lot of time!

been Inactive recently, I can’t seem to see her stories anymore, just a random post here and there. Anyone know why aha?
Oh Ffa Rebecca you are hardly chained to
he sink. How the hell have her family not called her out of this bull tit selfishness ?

Reactions: 10
I find it really irritating when people saying about their children ‘fleecing them’ when out shopping, there’s such a word as “No” 🙈. But on the flip side its nice that she’s actually spending money on them rather than herself for a change
There's still a good old bloody pair of paper bloody bag trousers in amongst it though. Is she now dressing her kids like her or did they just get a couple of hair scrunchies? 😂

Can you imagine those girls looking back on her posts when they’re teenagers and seeing that when they were young her mum was bored and unfulfilled? That’s basically what she’s saying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.