Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 641584
Eh? I thought she rarely got any me time….🤔 that sounds like a little bit of me time to be honest.
Oh what I’d give to be able to sit in the garden reading a book. Big ones have been shipped off and it’s not even a week into the school holidays is it? And Lee is obviously on nanny duty with P and her friend.
Except you Aren’t reading your book you are on your phone talking about it and taking picture of yourself with it. That level of self obsession really is special

Reactions: 23
I’d be pretty angry if I dropped my three year old off at someone’s house and the mother sat about reading a book and avoiding my child. I know Lee’s there, but still.

Maybe it’s just me, but I am extra cautious when I look after other people’s children, especially if they are that young. I thought the whole idea of swapping child care/playdates was for the parents who don’t have the children to get a break, not the ones who do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her feet! 🤢 I’d imagine she must be a fairly good swimmer with feet like that, they are like flippers! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine sitting and reading a book with my 7 year old having friends over, never mind my 3 year old!!!

Reactions: 8
Beggy, you do realise that all is mere mortals with kids, play hide and seek, etc, daily, we just don’t feel the need to film it or post it?

Reactions: 8
Aargh can someone start a new thread please?! I’ve just tried but can’t seem to do it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Need to go and lie down with some crystals to balance my chi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if the revlon styler is an ad. She hasn't marked it as one. Just to clarify it doesn't take 5 mins. Iv had mine for 2 years now. Your hair has to be at least 80% dry before you use it. Yes its good (ish) but she totally misleads people.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if the revlon styler is an ad. She hasn't marked it as one. Just to clarify it doesn't take 5 mins. Iv had mine for 2 years now. Your hair has to be at least 80% dry before you use it. Yes its good (ish) but she totally misleads people.
I don't think so she said she bought one because that Romeca woman had one so she was INFLUENCED!

I See she is wearing those paper bag pants from Primark she took a picture of when she was saying her children "fleeced" her.
Someone said she probably just got them hair scrunchies. Probably right!

I hate it when people say their kids have "fleeced them" like those kids have done it on purpose. They are kids not thieves.
She can say no to things and shouldn't she want to buy them things, she has spent enough on herself

Rebecca is the Queen of misleading people. I hope more and more are seeing through the porkies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So her ‘wild swimming’ is just getting in the water with her friend and having a chat. I didn’t see any swimming?! It’s not like our begs to embellish the truth and be lazy now is it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Gorgeous bouncy blow dry coming up!”
It’s a hairstyler not a miracle worker, with that hair it would need to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have one of those Revlon brush driers. I love mine ( had it before Beggy!) but it takes more than 5 mins to do your hair if you’re drying it from towel dried!
Obviously Thick as a Plank Beggy can manage to style her hair with this unlike the (fake) Dyson air wrap!🤣

Reactions: 10
So it’s really clear that the Lumi has been ditched - now onto the Revlon hoping for some revenue from
that!

Reactions: 7
Amazed that she’s not got herself a new cozzie, that one was bought at the start of 2019. Honestly thought she would have flogged it by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.