Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those child seats are a health hazrd. They are filthy. She is such a dirty cow!
They were lovely and free says lee.
I expect poppy is in some cheap tit carseat from argos

it’s odd that Lee is away on a boys weekend. I’m sure his brother gets married tomorrow. Maybe I’m mistaken.
Which one?
The one thats marrying zoe and has landscape business.
Or one i think also works oil? Gas cute little flat and split from Erica.

Reactions: 3
They were lovely and free says lee.
I expect poppy is in some cheap tit carseat from argos

Which one?
The one thats marrying zoe and has landscape business.
Or one i think also works oil? Gas cute little flat and split from Erica.
But he’s been working so so hard!

Reactions: 1
Might not want too - we’ve all seen her mums attitude to P.
Could be on holiday?
I dunno why she’s bothering. She has nothing but compete disdain for Lee’s family and very obviously doesn’t like nor get on with zoe anyway so why she even wants to go to the wedding I have no idea. She should just take the girls to the service, and that’s it. Can you imagine Rebecca without lee at a meldrum family function?! AWKWARD!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would love to know where : how it’s been bought. One of our cars was bought from a big dealer with a branch in Abz but was actually from somewhere else in the country. We test drove a similar model, placed the order and it was brought up to the dealership in Aberdeen where we then inspected/ took ownership. It was good immaculate.

Billy Bob rocking up at murder mansion on a day ‘the man of the house’ wasn’t at home (because Rebs clearly thinks cars is the man job) asking for a lift to the bus stop is hilarious. Either paid someone to ship grandads car up or it’s from one of these new online outfits that sound a bit dodgy.

Reactions: 7
you mean the girls aren’t flower girls off bet that’s a bone of contention!
No idea. But I would be very surprised if they were!

nah. Zoe has kids of her own - I have no idea if they are Meldrum kids? But presumably they will be in the wedding party?
I dunno why the 3 Meldrum girls would be involved- it’s not like they have any relationship with them at all. Not exactly a close family. It’s all bleeping weird.

Reactions: 5
Chuckling away to myself over #discogate
I have 3 only 1 still in a high back booster, 1 potentially learning to drive in the next 2 years but I’m marking cars off my wanted list immediately if there’s not an adequate middle seat and leg room.

Reactions: 5
No idea. But I would be very surprised if they were!

nah. Zoe has kids of her own - I have no idea if they are Meldrum kids? But presumably they will be in the wedding party?
I dunno why the 3 Meldrum girls would be involved- it’s not like they have any relationship with them at all. Not exactly a close family. It’s all bleeping weird.
Off to trawl the Torry Facebook pages that I’m a member on and see what I can find out, turns out a few of my friends are friends with some of wee Lee’s family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't imagine its child free wedding as zoe has child and lees brother has child from previous relationship.
Also won't nanny Alison be in attendance to help with the Girls.

She despises lees family and rumours have it some not keen on her.
Haven't seen lees mum in ages have we..
Her sisters no mug and her mum is least maternal granny i have seen..
She just wants an event dress upto so everyone can suck up to her and say how how wonderful she looks.
Shes so attention seeking and is boring fans to death with lack if anything going on.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.