Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither have been to test drive or look at cars. Pink pencil only landed yesterday! You wouldn’t make a purchase like that without trying first #justsaying

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe Daddy Cannon went down to get it.
Or Lee's brother was collecting the keys the other day and he went to get it.
The plot thickens........

Reactions: 6
Leggings re-ad to pay for the filthy car. No Lumi for days..... Has she been dropped? - is that what the car is about? - two fingers to Rebecca Lamb - looky I don’t need a Lumi to buy a Rangey?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are covid business payouts still a thing? Maybe she has got her grubby mitts on another one of those.

Reactions: 5
And just to show how bleeping stupid she is - we are living through a pandemic which apparently claimed the life of her grandad and the most political post she can get on board with is Matt Hancock’s affair! What a child! Thick as mince!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Maybe it was stolen to order? 😂😂😂

Seriously though Granda drove up to ABZ all the time he visited and I'm sure it was shown too. Always using him for patronising content. Why wouldn't he had a 'nice' car? I hope it is his, otherwise that's a massive cock up been witnessed.

Oh and in Scotland, inheritance tax is only on the assets that are there to value.... 😉

Reactions: 7
Are covid business payouts still a thing? Maybe she has got her grubby mitts on another one of those.
She has denied knowing anything about furlough and business recovery schemes - more lies as her dad would have been all over it like a rash same as paying minimum tax - why do you think they have a business account? All about making most money for minimum effort! That’s why she is considering a members only you tube so she can tax deduct everything! She might as well do only fans!

You can clearly see the 2 small scars on her Cupid’s bow from where she’s had lip filler done

B5C654D8-6E04-4AA4-BF87-9C4383D94B66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Neither have been to test drive or look at cars. Pink pencil only landed yesterday! You wouldn’t make a purchase like that without trying first #justsaying
They have tried it, they know ALL ABOUT IT - it’s grandads car! 100% - nobody and I mean NOT EVEN THEM! would take delivery of a car from YORKSHIRE!!!!!!!!!! without inspecting it and driving it, maybe she would but a bloke - working in the oil industry -sorry no way - they know ALL ABOUT THIS CAR AS IT WAS GRANDADS! Nobody will convince me otherwise - when you Can have your pick of a second hand rangey in Aberdeen - they are everywhere let me tell you - folk are practically giving them away up here! More fecking lies like Lumi paying for the Pelaton and the bathroom - if she said it was raining I would check the window!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let‘s take a moment to think of the kind of (new) car they could have, had she not fucked up youtube 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I think - actually I’m almost certain- that it’s her Granfathers car. I feel like I’ve seen it before - maybe in an old video or something when he drove up?
Grandad also took a bike up for lee in the past even in a box bikes are pretty big. Makes sense it’s his

I did my research (properly, Beggy) to make sure my new car fitted 3 car seats across and I don’t even have 3 kids 😂 I’ve only got 2, but we drive the kids’ friends and cousins around quite often and I thought if I am going for a bigger car, I might as well make sure it is as safe as it can be.

My husband bought a car earlier this year and it was delivered from a dealer in England but it was brought on one of those car lorry thingys. And it was valeted and immaculate.
At least her dirty car seats match the rest of the interior 🤢
Those child seats are a health hazrd. They are filthy. She is such a dirty cow!

Reactions: 7
it’s odd that Lee is away on a boys weekend. I’m sure his brother gets married tomorrow. Maybe I’m mistaken.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.