Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way that has come from a dealership …the side of the seats are dirty and those wheels and arches haven’t been cleaned…..and a private buyer would tell her to piss off if she asked if the could drive from Sheffield to Royal Deeside then pop back on the train …..just have some integrity and tell the bloody truth!

Reactions: 14
No reputable place would sell you a car without valeting it first. So that tells me all i need to know about her ability to make sound purchasing decisions.

Also I DETEST that we now have a similar car. I want nothing in common with her.

Reactions: 15
Did their research and it takes 3 car seats in the back…err didnt research that very well did you? It has 1 isofix in the front, two in the middle, two in the back!

Reactions: 4
She has absolutely insinuated that they chose that car , she said something like “ this is the one we went for”. So if that turns out to be her grandfathers car, she has just told another lie as they haven’t specifically chosen that car.

Reactions: 12
She’s spending money like crazy and I’m over here chuffed to bits because I got my gran a pair of flats for her Christmas from next for £4 down from £20 👀🤣 honestly she’s going to have nothing but problems and zero boot space if it is her papa’s why not just say? She’ll be potless and in the gutter by Thursday trying to run that 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha oh god I’ve secondhand embarrassment for her buying the same car Rebecca Lamb got a few weeks ago. Never has there been a more desperate wannabe purchase. No offense to anyone with a Land Rover but I really don’t get the attraction. They’re incredibly unreliable and I’d never choose a car for appearances. Where I grew up it was just all old farmers driving land rovers 😂 It’s Volvo for me 100%

My car is cleaner than that! What fecking moron would accept a filthy car like that! Totally grandads car! 100%.
I think they’re just water marks from Poppy climbing on the seats.

Reactions: 8
Something is very weird with the new car but don’t Grandad’s tend to keep their cars clean and in good condition, and why would he have had such a large car for just him?!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it is Grandad’s car. I think it’s a very used Discovery Sport that needs a valet. It won’t be from a main dealer but it could be from one of those cinch type places as they do deliver - so desperate for you to take out their finance. Or it’s a private sale and they have paid for it to be delivered.

Reactions: 2
Haha oh god I’ve secondhand embarrassment for her buying the same car Rebecca Lamb got a few weeks ago. Never has there been a more desperate wannabe purchase. No offense to anyone with a Land Rover but I really don’t get the attraction. They’re incredibly unreliable and I’d never choose a car for appearances. Where I grew up it was just all old farmers driving land rovers 😂 It’s Volvo for me 100%

I think they’re just water marks from Poppy climbing on the seats.
No they are greasy dirty marks plus she picked up a bit of rubbish - plus the inside trim, side of headrests, wheel arches - the whole lot is filthy. And actually lots of retired blokes get ‘statement’ cars when they retire - they either go full on sports car or fancy 4x4! My dad being one of the 4x4 ones - biggest car he ever owned and only him and my mum in it - don’t think it did more than 5k miles a year but it was his pride and joy 😆

Reactions: 7
If that is her Grandads car then I think she’s rather sullied his memory by claiming that they bought this car…..she could have had a nice story about how it was his and how fortunate she is to have it and now when she sees it it will remind her of him. But not old Grabecca!

Reactions: 11
Just catching up on Disco-gate. There’s something awry here for sure. And the state of the interior is utterly grim - both the fact someone (Granddad’s estate or otherwise) would gift/sell a car in such a state. And that Begs wouldn’t think to clean it before posting videos on the Internet (or putting her children in it….have you heard there’s this thing called a pandemic, Rebecca?).

Then again, she is Begs of ‘soiled nappies out the window’ infamy.

<Pulls up a seat and preps the popcorn>

Edited to give ‘disco’ its deserved proper noun, as our Rebecca would no doubt expect for her latest #bossbabe funded trophy purchase (‘purchase’). #Discogate

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
No more pelaton or lumi post last few days - plus how come the Nuskin stuff not in her monthly favourites - she now praising bare minerals! surely if she flogging Nuskin it doesn’t make sense to advertise something else! Much as she annoys me Rooney Carr has 100% made a fantastic living out of the Lumi but I think she has worked her arse off at it! Not my bag but good luck to her - Smeldrum just after a quick buck on the back of any old tat!

If that is her Grandads car then I think she’s rather sullied his memory by claiming that they bought this car…..she could have had a nice story about how it was his and how fortunate she is to have it and now when she sees it it will remind her of him. But not old Grabecca!
She has never said this is the one we bought - she said this is the one we chose! Plus if I had bought a car on the understanding that 3 seats were possible in the back and then it wasn’t possible I would be a bit pissed off and would not take delivery of it - something is TOTALLY NOT ADDING UP HERE!

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure grandad had a car, have no idea if I’m right but I’m sure I heard/saw it 🤷‍♀️

My husband bought a car earlier this year and it was delivered from a dealer in England but it was brought on one of those car lorry thingys. And it was valeted and immaculate.
At least her dirty car seats match the rest of the interior 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Remember grandpa drove up to deliver a bike which would have easily fitted into the disco with the back seats down if it had a clip off front wheel! I can get a bike in the back of my Juke! Which is cleaner than that disgrace she has taken delivery of.

Reactions: 9
My husband bought a car earlier this year and it was delivered from a dealer in England but it was brought on one of those car lorry thingys. And it was valeted and immaculate.
At least her dirty car seats match the rest of the interior 🤢
Car seats are shocking! Plus only Poppy needs a proper seat! Safayah and Florrie just need a high back booster each which would all fit in the back! Totally inept as ever!

Plus I certainly would not want to buy a car then have another 300 odd miles popped on it for delivery - even when I swap my car for service they deliver the courtesy car and take mine away using a trailer- something is not adding up!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.