Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I get a woop woop for the second hand Disco
She must’ve been pissing her skanky knickers to show that off 😩
Bore off
Been there. Done that 🤦🏼‍♀️
Call us when you can afford genuine Tom Ford Perfume 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How do we know the Grandad was well off to have left her thousands? Is her Mum an only child? Just being nosey 😝

Reactions: 5
This all very odd. Definitely some incoming cash in her name. Lee would have used it to pay more off the mortgage!

Reactions: 3
I’m not following lads.

why would they get rid of their perfectly nice, decent Ford and get a manky dirty old Range Rover……?! It makes no sense.

Reactions: 11
I’m not following lads.

why would they get rid of their perfectly nice, decent Ford and get a manky dirty old Range Rover……?! It makes no sense.
All about being a boss babe and status!!! And absolutely we know grandpa was loaded - all this splashing cash and he is hardly cold! Lee still on sale wage - if Lumi pays that much I am signing up immediately!!!!!! All a smokescreen!

Where is the pelaton becs - we haven’t seen it for a few days - is that cause you have sent it back?

Reactions: 7
Bit strange that Lee is off on the golfing trip and can’t change the date or change the date of delivery for the car….. Another impulse purchase that he wants nothing to do with? If it is a private sale, that was the last chance to inspect so it seems crazy to have left this to Rebecca

Reactions: 18
My money is on that she’s just gone ahead and bought that while he was offshore. Without him knowing and then just told him.
Hence why he’s away because he didn’t know it was coming today or he’s chose to go golfing to get away from her.

Reactions: 13
I'm thinking it's Grandad's car. Otherwise, the whole lot seems well dodgy.
Lad needs a lift to the bus stop? Odd.
Car very obviously needs a valet. Odd.
Lee away with the car when he's just advertised it and he's away in a group so surely could share? Odd.
Manic selling of foosty old clothes and shoes. Odd.
Mentioning you tube. Odd.
Monthly faves, none of which she's used. Odd.
No lumi for days? Odd.
Selling their ford for cash for sure. They might do bathroom or go on holiday or tell more lies. The peloton will go back, she's not used it enough to justify it even now. It's so fishy Lee not being there. Golfing trip? Really? If you say so.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ford could be on finance and they need a cash sale to pay it off?

edit: I’ve never bought a car as I don’t drive so that might be waayy of the mark

Reactions: 1
Just catching up on Corrie and they are saying to leave a MLM you have to pay a termination fee? If that’s the case then Beggy should be thanking us bastard wankers for saving her a few grand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ford could be on finance and they need a cash sale to pay it off?

edit: I’ve never bought a car as I don’t drive so that might be waayy of the mark
They brought ford 2nd hand Evans halshaw and botched how awful it is i doubt was on finance.
They had 2nd car BMW which went back quickly we assume that was leased.

Reactions: 6
Ds2 just had a brand new car delivered and the man walked to the bus stop but we are less than five minutes walk from one.
so think it’s a common thing for them to deliver your car and need to make own way back to the dealership/garage. The one that dropped ds’s car off. A shiny brand new Vauxhall at 19 I’d say that was an accomplishment, wasn’t allowed to accept a lift from my son to the bus stop or station though.

Reactions: 3
Sheffield is in Yorkshire! It’s grandads car - just enough time has gone by to have had the estate sorted out! No way would anyone just take delivery of a car that they had NEVER driven or seen! Loads of older retired blokes drive fancy gas guzzlers - a status thing 100%

Reactions: 8
Sheffield is in Yorkshire! It’s grandads car - just enough time has gone by to have had the estate sorted out! No way would anyone just take delivery of a car that they had NEVER driven or seen! Loads of older retired blokes drive fancy gas guzzlers - a status thing 100%
Yeah I think - actually I’m almost certain- that it’s her Granfathers car. I feel like I’ve seen it before - maybe in an old video or something when he drove up?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.