Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That car looks grim- dirty and not valeted inside! Can’t imagine her Grandad would have driven around in a 7 seater Discovery! So they must have bought it. She’s practically wetting herself about electric seats that tilt forward? duck me…….

Its a Land Rover Discovery. It’s nothing special, they are notoriously unreliable, and where I live ( very rural) they are v common!
God she REALLY thinks he’s something special doesn’t she?!
She never goes anywhere that requires a massive gas guzzling 4x4. She’s just bought it to show off like the peleton and everything else she buys. Meanwhile she’s desperately trying to flog knackered old Boden shoes and Primark dresses!
No amount of money can buy you class Rebecca. You’re still thick as a plank and a racist, lying witch. Hope you have some cash put away for the repairs that car is going to need!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She may have been given some inheritance already by her mum 🤷‍♀️ They are certainly spending!

Reactions: 4
They are absolute idiots.

who buys a minging old second hand car?! it’s MANKY. It’s a old Discovery. I’m not getting it. Is this supposed to be impressive?! Their own Ford is a far better car!

Reactions: 14
Please can we have a sweepstake as to how long before the turbo or the DPF goes 😂

Please can we have a sweepstake as to how long before the turbo or the DPF goes
Who drives a car from Sheffield to Aberdeen to sell it, then gets a bus back?!

if he couldn’t sell it himself locally in Sheffield does that not perhaps indicate that there’s a problem?!!
Amazed he didn’t want to buy the old Ford when he was there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
S will def be put in the middle without a seat, she said they were having school friends over after school they will need the back seats so S will have to go somewhere.

Reactions: 6
How many bloody MLMs are there?
She must have gone through most of them by now?
You can get LOVELY dupes in Beauty Outlet - I have one just down the road! They dont last as well but I don’t like wearing expensive scents to work but like to smell nice - keep my good perfume for going out. Wouldn’t do an MLM plus Victoria Secret sprays are so so lovely - not like that cat piss she is now flogging!

It’s a grey discovery by the looks of it
Just show the fecking car!!!!

Reactions: 2
Saf/Darce/Fifi whatever the heck she is now called does not need a special seat! When Lee is home they could put one child in the front in a seat and turn air bag off then only need for one seat in back and because Rebecca is so teeny weeny tiny she could sit with others and Lee driving - BUT NO ONE would see and be able to shout how beautiful she is!!!!! There are a gazillion car franchises in Aberdeen so why they bought from Sheffield - it’s totally grandpas car!!!!

S will def be put in the middle without a seat, she said they were having school friends over after school they will need the back seats so S will have to go somewhere.
When has she ever had friends over - she can’t even mind her own 3!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.