Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Yorkshire is the holiday destination, I’d imagine it’s because grandads house is there, as in not been sold.
The house sale would be the inheritance and also takes ages to come through.
So I’m not thinking it’s inheritance. I go with betty’s theory.
desperately cash poor, and new car on tick.
no one with money has blonde hair that bad unless you are Courtney love
Fm perfumes was the next logical step for her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s clearly never used the olaplex it’s full to the brim. Fresh out of the box
My thoughts exactly. And she had to consult the box on how to use it. It will be getting sent back once she's finished her false promoting.

Reactions: 5
now, I could be way off the mark here but….

something fishy is going on.

there own car was perfectly fine. it’s MOT’d until next year, they haven’t it had it very long and it fit them all in etc etc etc

lee comes home and the car is up for sale And less than 24hrs later an old, second hand Discovery has turned up from Sheffield. A car that doesn’t even fit the kids in the back row all together and a car that is clearly second hand and hasn’t even been professionally cleaned by the look of it.

so. Is that dear old Grandad’s Discovery?!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can guarantee that she will just have S sitting inbetween the 2 seats, wouldn’t be the first time she done that.
Good luck travelling to yorkshire with all their crap though if they need to have the boot seats up 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Those girls car seats were disgusting as well, she needs to give them a wash 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Can someone swing by the exclusive cul-de-sac and check out how old it is before the personalised reg gets put on? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s in for a real money pit buying a second hand one from a non dealer. Been there done that, engine blew up 😊

If Yorkshire is the holiday destination, I’d imagine it’s because grandads house is there, as in not been sold.
The house sale would be the inheritance and also takes ages to come through.
So I’m not thinking it’s inheritance. I go with betty’s theory.
desperately cash poor, and new car on tick.
no one with money has blonde hair that bad unless you are Courtney love
Fm perfumes was the next logical step for her
Houses go like gold dust here where her grandad lived, there’s literally been nothing. His would have been snapped up in no time as it’s on the walkway to the beach

Reactions: 4
Car is disgusting inside and she had to give the guy a lift to the bus stop hahaha definitely something off with that purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s either Grandad‘s old motor

or

her “business partner” Rebecca Lamb has had Steve arrange one for them, seeing as he clearly works at a garage of some description

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s in for a real money pit buying a second hand one from a non dealer. Been there done that, engine blew up 😊
Yup! I used to have a Sport, the turbo went but fortunately it was on the extended warranty which probably paid for itself twice over in the 6 years we had it with the various issues 😬

God she’s insufferable. She’s at home the majority of the time with the girls you’d think she’d want to be raising strong, independent young women. Not someone who would be like “oh I wish my husband was home for this type of delivery!” Rebecca, we’ve seen who your husband is - what good is a pre-pubescent hobbit when a car is being delivered? Can Lee reach the pedals?
omg those last 2 sentences made me howl!

omg those last 2 sentences made me howl!
I was going to say - the pair of them are midgets. Lee probably needs a booster seat up front so he can see over the steering wheel!!!!!!! they would be better off getting a wee micra or something for lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they had 'googled' the question "can you fit three child car seats in a discovery ? " the first answer that comes up online is ...

It has seven seats (two in the boot) so you can travel with three children, or more in fact, but you can't get them altogether across the middle row of seats behind the driver.
I would never buy a car that you can't fit 3 kids car seats in the back (I have 3 kids). Never. There's not many cars that do so we had to opt for a T5 VW bus. I would never put a child in the 6th or 7th seat in the far back. They are so close to the back of the car - you only have to watch a crash test to feel completely unsafe about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yup! I used to have a Sport, the turbo went but fortunately it was on the extended warranty which probably paid for itself twice over in the 6 years we had it with the various issues 😬
Mines booked in for the turbo to be checked. Honestly it’s an awful car 🙈

Reactions: 1
Mines booked in for the turbo to be checked. Honestly it’s an awful car 🙈
I quite liked the look of them but husband said absolutely not

my cousin has a car dealership and he won’t even take them as part x now unless he can sell them onto another dealer right away as they are a nightmare to sell second hand. Don’t even get him started on the two nightmare Range Rovers he had- he’s still going on about them 5 years later 😂

• Haha
Not much mourning for Grandad but happy to spend his money. She’s only happy and on a high when she has something new

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.