Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having no friends to ask to babysit and having to ask complete strangers on social media

Loosers

Reactions: 11
Hi Reb thanks for justifying your need to sell your clobber as opposed to charity shop! Btw those Boden clown shoes have a scuffed heel and unless coco the clown follows you on Instagram I would suggest chucking them in the dress up box! Hideous!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bored of the car already. Today's been pretty dull after the hilarity of her amateur dramatics in a health crisis yesterday. 😂

Asking about babysitting online? Is that not a bit dodgy given the potential of weirdos in sheep clothing? 😱

Reactions: 13
She’s put stuff normally goes to the charity shop. Yeah right you’d flog anything you tight arse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Voting for a used entry level Land Rover Discovery Sport as it's the cheapest you can get whilst still having the badge.

Also in the advert for their car what is a semi automatic? Thought it was either auto or manual? Sounds like a gun, or is he talking about the pink pencil 😂

Yep. I did a while back
Wow the grammar and English are very much lacking in that email!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep. I did a while back
Well done!
These MLM lying witches need to be dragged back under control. It’s fraud done to con poor folk out of their money. Pretending you can earn thousands a month after a couple of weeks, when blatantly even those in the US who’ve been flogging NuSkin for years don’t earn anything like that - CRIMINAL behaviour. Not that I’d expect anything else from lying cheating Rebecca Meldrum!

Reactions: 11
I am now wondering about a Discovery. They are very unreliable though which put us off
100% either a white Range Rover sport
Or a discovery (probably this one cos you can put 3 seats across) ..
I really hope they go for either of these cars. Owning both in my time they are the most unreliable pieces of tit ever. Cost a bleeping fortune, gave us countless headaches .. would love to see the fall out with good old beggy

If she comes near the VW transporters I’ll be bleeping pissed . We’re too edgy for you anyway 😏😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah they will be getting a car on finance so she can pretend she’s bought it.

let’s start a pool

what car is she going to get?

- Range Rover ( probably an Evoke)
- SUV like the new Quashqi
- Xtrail/Freelander
- Mini Countryman
- Audi

PLACE YER BETS ON THE BRAND NEW MELDRUM MOBILE!
My money's on a Rangey! Her and Beggy Lamb can be boss babe MLM hustlers together! They can be twit twins! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon it’ll be a BMW SUV like X5

definitely in white
I hope not I’ve got a bmw and it would bug my happiness if she got one😳👀 i know she wouldn’t pay the extra for the xdrive and it’s probably needed where she lives mines is an xdrive it’s a great car but she should get a merc she’s that far up her own arse it would suit her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That ‘hamper’ literally is what she has pulled out of her ‘chester draws’ where she used to Chuck her gifted tit.

ETA. I’m going with a velar. Just hope they get the extended warranty for when it breaks down.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That ‘hamper’ literally is what she has pulled out of her ‘chester draws’ where she used to Chuck her gifted tit.

ETA. I’m going with a velar. Just hope they get the extended warranty for when it breaks down.
Our neighbours have a velar and it is never away from the garage. Husband veto-ed Range Rover/Land Rover due to unreliability so it would be hilarious if they get one not under warranty. Melt down central. I’m going for a discovery now I’ve thought about it or an Audi Q7. Also not very reliable either

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.