Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go 😊
Thankyou! I can see some stories but not others, am I in some special 'tattle suspects' group? 😂

Love how she's so determined to say it's a SMALL 10.

We need to change the name of the thread to 'tell me you're desperate and skint without telling me you're desperate and skint'

As another poster said I've put nicer stuff in the charity shop bag this month!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apparently she's having a big sort out... Will we see the return of the shitshow that was MrsMeldrumPreloved?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whilst talking about a make-up setting spray, Begs says, and I quote: ‘You literally just spray it all over your face after you’ve finished doing your make up.’ No tit, Begs. Is that what you do?

Also didn’t you say you don’t need to use make up anymore since you discovered the weird sex toy-esque face contraption.

She can’t even keep track of her own fibs. She is so dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You guys are keeping me sane these past few days 😂
So the size 10 top is too small for her but it’s a small size 10 and she’s definitely NOT a size 12, despite wanting to try on a wet suit that was a size 12 and her size small sweaty Betty gym wear was too small?
She was asking if anyone had a size 8/10 wetsuit on the Banchory site 2 days ago. Let's hope it is one with a back zip she tries as if it is like ours and zip free, she could be stuck in it for a while if a tad snug !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was asking if anyone had a size 8/10 wetsuit on the Banchory site 2 days ago. Let's hope it is one with a back zip she tries as if it is like ours and zip free, she could be stuck in it for a while if a tad snug !
Curious why she needs wetsuit.
Is it part of their break away.
She would have get rid of mind body hole as think she kept using same account and changed names as was slimming world then it was mind body hole.

Reactions: 4
Thankyou! I can see some stories but not others, am I in some special 'tattle suspects' group? 😂

Love how she's so determined to say it's a SMALL 10.

We need to change the name of the thread to 'tell me you're desperate and skint without telling me you're desperate and skint'

As another poster said I've put nicer stuff in the charity shop bag this month!
It’s okay she’s let us know why we can’t see them- she’s deleting when sold. Thanks Bex hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She would have get rid of mind body hole as think she kept using same account and changed names as was slimming world then it was mind body hole.
The wetsuit could be for her stand up paddle boarding "journey" Potentially soon to be spotted at Knockburn loch, Rivers Dee or Don, Stonehaven shore or venturing to Loch Morlich at Aviemore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s either going to be doing cold water wild swimming - like all the other Insta huns are jumping on or she’s going to start doing paddle boarding

Reactions: 9
The wetsuit could be for her stand up paddle boarding "journey" Potentially soon to be spotted at Knockburn loch, Rivers Dee or Don, Stonehaven shore or venturing to Loch Morlich at Aviemore.
Think what she could do for Scottish tourism if she went to Loch Ness - two monsters in the one place.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe she’s planning a paddle board with the Inghams while they’re in Scotland

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This Mama Life is flogging second hand shite too …..what’s wrong with these people just give it to charity? Or are they so cash poor as they have been burning the pounds ?

Reactions: 14
Canny believe she’s selling that peach of a coatigan 🤣🤣 what a brass neck. Imagine that was your Mum selling old rubbish on Instagram. Omg poor kids !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s asking on the Aberdeen mums Facebook page the going rate for a babysitter 🕵️‍♀️ Maybe planning double dating with her parents 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s asking on the Aberdeen mums Facebook page the going rate for a babysitter 🕵️‍♀️ Maybe planning double dating with her parents 🤣
Love how no one has replied 🤣
God imagine her and Lee stotting in drunk at 3am haha!
Here for £20ph I’ll go under cover for tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rebecca last week - oh I'm so rich I've bought a peleton and I'm getting my bathroom done out

Rebecca this week- selling scabby clothes for £5 a pop

Creasing 😆

Probably too early for a thread title suggestion but here goes:

From Meldrumspins to Meldrumsells

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.