Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s asking on the Aberdeen mums Facebook page the going rate for a babysitter 🕵️‍♀️ Maybe planning double dating with her parents 🤣
Maybe she's getting S a job early - she does such a great job of looking after her sisters it could be lucrative for Beggy!

Reactions: 11
Where does she even go that she needs a baby sitter... or is Lee asking how much pocket money he can make

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2E4E93D0-7167-46A4-9AF4-58910C5DF48D.jpeg

Barely worn??? So they came with a damaged heel then? FFS 🤦‍♀️ She must get it from her mum who lists items as “BRAND NEW, only worn a few time” 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Hmm will it be a Range Rover incoming. Beggy needs to fit in with her exclusive neighbourhood after all🙄

Lee has barely been home 24 hours and she's got him working already. Beggy could've cleaned the car over the last 3 weeks, she had enough time to do it. Though she was so so busy mounting Tony

Reactions: 14
Hmm will it be a Range Rover incoming. Beggy needs to fit in with her exclusive neighbourhood after all🙄

Lee has barely been home 24 hours and she's got him working already. Beggy could've cleaned the car over the last 3 weeks, she had enough time to do it. Though she was so so busy mounting Tony
Yeah they will be getting a car on finance so she can pretend she’s bought it.

let’s start a pool

what car is she going to get?

- Range Rover ( probably an Evoke)
- SUV like the new Quashqi
- Xtrail/Freelander
- Mini Countryman
- Audi

PLACE YER BETS ON THE BRAND NEW MELDRUM MOBILE!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The seats in that car look stained to hell. Definitely taking the piss asking 7 grand

Reactions: 13

let’s start a pool

- Xtrail/Freelander
- Mini Countryman
- Audi

I'm voting Range Rover or an Audi (Q5/7). In white. The Ford doesn't fit in with her exclusive lifestyle 🙄🤣

Reactions: 12

let’s start a pool

- Xtrail/Freelander
- Mini Countryman
- Audi

Please God can it not be an xc90 as just got one today 😒. That maybe too pedestrian for the Lumi gang though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There no way get 7k its s max
Thought they paid that from Evans halshaw and moaned about service.
We paid just under 4k 3 years ago
Its not as fancy as the touran our last car.

If shes so rich why ask cost if babysitters and flog everything.
Dident many on preloaded said stained late or lost parcels.
I expect she send Lee to post office.

Reactions: 5
I swear I will trade mine in if it is 😂. Great car btw!
Thanks! Picking it up on Thursday as dealer needs to do a few wee things. Really looking forward to it so am hoping that I don’t see Beggy in same as that would be a right blight!

Whatever the new Meldrum mobile is, it will need 3 rows of seats. I think they might go for a Nissan. I would also suggest LEATHER seats as they seem to have very sweaty bums!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.