Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she’s so bleeping dramatic the one thing she worrying about is Not being able to workout on her bike!! Not about looking after her kids....... oh wait good timing the Nannie is back!!! 😂😂

look at her she looks like she’s in her late 40s 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I thought the bike was for her and Lee can Lee not even have a go before she's stamping her feet it's going back Lee I'm done with it it's going ... also I thought you peddled with your legs not your neck

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is the biggest liar I have ever seen in my life!

”such a sore head it’s making me feel physically sick”

but ive managed to get up, have a shower, wash my hair, put a dress on and come on Instagram and film stories about it……!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Poor S fainted and was fitting yet she was being dramatic then Mum wakes up with a stiff neck and is off to the doctor. Nice!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Ohhh so dramatic.. maybe ask Saffy what to do when you've got some medical emergency...oh wait..no.. don't.

• Haha
OMG she's so ridiculous. Absolute drama llama 🤦🏼‍♀️

How long has she been riding Tony for? 🧐

Reactions: 12
I was waiting for the fake tears - this totally reminded me of cat-gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck sake! Can poor princess Begs not put on her tiara today 🙄 It’s probably the fact she’s all hunched over that bike. Her posture is shocking. I’d have been more inclined to call the Dr for my daughter they fainted. And why can’t she move her lips properly 😂

How long has she had the bike?! Is she close to the 30day trial being up?!

Wonder who has done the school run, and who will pick Lee up, because clearly she can't do either of those in her condition!

Reactions: 10
How long has she had the bike?! Is she close to the 30day trial being up?!

Wonder who has done the school run, and who will pick Lee up, because clearly she can't do either of those in her condition!
She got it on the 3rd June, so 21 days tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact she has already said about being worried that she won't be able to ride it again sounds so suspicious.... like I've pulled my back before and would think few weeks off weights etc but never thought I'll never be able to do it again. Def thinking of sending it back. I wonder if in her overconfident deluded head she thought peloton would offer her stuff for her sharing it on her "platform" and as she hasn't heard anything she's sending it back.....

erggghhh imagine spending all that money and getting begs old bike :sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.