Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the biggest liar I have ever seen in my life!

”such a sore head it’s making me feel physically sick”

but ive managed to get up, have a shower, wash my hair, put a dress on and come on Instagram and film stories about it……!!!!!
Totally. If your that poorly posting would be the last thing on your mind.

Reactions: 13
Beggy - “I’m so so disappointed to have to send the bike back. The ‘doctor’ said that for my health it was better not to ride it anymore. So, onto my new ‘hoppy’, paddle boarding , I love it so so much, gives me lots of me time “ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She'll read this thread and not send the bike back just to prove the tattle bastards wrong. Which is funnier to me, cos now she's stuck with a peloton that she'll actually have to pay for.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes...the doctor’s appointment that she absolutely, certainly, 100% has and is going to.

How is your daughter who fainted and had convulsions last week, by the way? Did her doctors appointment, that as a mother you’d book, even just to check she didn’t fall funny, go well?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Watch her carefully in her story about her neck... when she talks about maybe not being able to ride the bike, she looks up to the ceiling and her eye gives an involuntary twitch on the lower lid. Deffo a sign that she's LYING! Never saw such an actress in all my life! She's absolutely mental

Reactions: 15
1. Why would you take to social media

2. At first I thought she meant she’d had an allergic reaction as her lips looked swollen and face didn’t move.

3. How bad that because of her previous, we assume it’s lies to get out of sex/ chores/ any responsibilities/ send Tony on his way.

Reactions: 17
Watch her carefully in her story about her neck... when she talks about maybe not being able to ride the bike, she looks up to the ceiling and her eye gives an involuntary twitch on the lower lid. Deffo a sign that she's LYING! Never saw such an actress in all my life! She's absolutely mental
I noticed this and a smirk appears on her smug face. Compulsive liar.

Reactions: 13
I noticed this and a smirk appears on her smug face. Compulsive liar.
Everything she says is rehearsed in the lead up to the lie, then she tells the lie and her face reacts beyond her control. She's not right in the head 🤥 people like her can be dangerous because they believe their own lies

Well that reminded me of the ‘they say I use fake tan but I DONT’ video 😂 why the hell would your first thought be to say you don’t think you’ll be able to ride the bike any more, it just looks well dodgy!

Reactions: 20
Sorry someone update me is she saying due to ill health shes sending bike back.
All because 1 day she overdosed on caffeine and had a headache?

Reactions: 4
Does she have a bowl of different ailments and lies she rumbles around each morning and today its going to be .......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm early at the heliport so I can look down and read a book with my sore neck. She's on it. Lee back and conveniently sore.

Reactions: 23
Whoever is doing her lip filler clearly doesn’t like her, one side is way more full than the other! It’s probably the lady who does her hair extensions and dodgy bleach job
C5A39E5E-468F-4950-8B14-94252CE63475.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
I am honestly lost for words that she has immediately contacted her GP for this?!
No wonder no one can get an appointment at the moment. Jesus.
Most people would pop a couple of paracetamol, rest, ice it/heat pack and see how it goes no?
What a complete drama queen.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.