Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is shocking if that was part of her gifted collection šŸ¤¬ and why no postage, she charged postage on Poppyā€™s stained baby clothes!!!

Interesting bit in that articleā€¦ā€¦
Children from narcissistic homes learn early on not to need. Such children are taught through words and deeds, and tones and silences, that in the universe of home their parentsā€™ needs take precedence and their own are often cause for resentment and even punishment.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaking of paddle boards has anyone seen the latest tit show going on with the inghams and no life jackets šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From Worzel Gummidge to Aunt Sally. šŸ™„
What the actual duck is that filter?

For reference to the sports bra, when I was a size 8 and had a 30C chest, the Swetty Betty small was slightly too large for me. (I'm no longer a size 8 and I think those bras could probably cover half a boob at best.) But you're a teeny weeny size 6-8, aren't you Beggy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure. I think the only way to know is if we ask Lucy but don't know if she'll reply

We all know beggy won't reply or be honest
Lucy lord is what I woudl call a hanger-on.. of James Smith. No doubt sheā€™s a nice girl but her ā€œfameā€ and book sales wouldnā€™t be what they are without him, like or loathe him. Wee slice is another one who kisses her ass too , these people canā€™t think for themselves , the canā€™t see past th le
Freebies or the chance to bump their followers up with a ā€œfriendshipā€ tag . šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 2
Surely a size 12 will be too big as sheā€™s a teeny tiny size 8?!?!
Why on earth would a 5ft 2", size 8 woman try on a medium tall wetsuit thats to fit a size 12, tall woman, its not like you wear a wetsuit loose fitting. Also you can buy that brand of womans wetsuit for around the same price new so you would just buy one to actually fit. Beggy of you are reading this wetsuits are meant to fit like a 2nd skin, just like those sweaty crotch 'swipe up' leggings of yours. šŸ¤¢šŸ˜†

Reactions: 8
Why on earth would a 5ft 2", size 8 woman try on a medium tall wetsuit thats to fit a size 12, tall woman, its not like you wear a wetsuit loose fitting. Also you can buy that brand of womans wetsuit for around the same price new so you would just buy one to actually fit. Beggy of you are reading this wetsuits are meant to fit like a 2nd skin, just like those sweaty crotch 'swipe up' leggings of yours. šŸ¤¢šŸ˜†
And it will if one is a size 12

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic but how does she get her watch to track distance? Is it linked to her bike? Iā€™ve never managed to get mine to track distance when I do an indoor cycle it just does time/calories
You can have the peloton app linked to your watch from your phone. So when I finish a workout, it pings up with my stats and logs it on the watch.

Reactions: 4
If it is paddle boarding, after the hair attempt it's a bit 'single white female' for Katie Ellison. šŸ˜Ž
Sheā€™s been doing this with others sponsored content for a while. Charlotte Taylor had an iconic ad she then attempted an iconic ad. La Roche Possay sun cream is all overVFdf as sheā€™s on it. She is basically trying to pretend sheā€™s part of these ads to look legit. Ask either brand and Iā€™ll bet sheā€™s not a part of their campaign. Sheā€™s never had an independent idea and copying Katie or trying to ride on others brand wok is about as low as you can get I actually pity her. She nearly had it all but chose to ignore her own mistakes and send out threats that no brand can ignore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow so she's not actually got sent anything, she is buying them and dressing it up like an AD?!

• Haha
Wow so she's not actually got sent anything, she is buying them and dressing it up like an AD?!
I don't think she's trying to make it look like an ad, she's just doing her usual "swipe up for ice cream pennies for the girls" šŸ¤£

So now she has a brain tumour brought on by the stress of ordering the wrong coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.