Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm convenient lee is back today and old beggy has a sore neck so will no doubt have to rest the rest of the day! 🙄 and honestly, what a big bloody baby in those stories. Also linking it to the vaccine is highly irresponsible! She does not know for sure if it’s anything to do with the vaccine! 😡

Reactions: 30
Oh dont give her any more ideas or ammunition- there’s NOTHING wrong with her. This is yet more of her fictional nonsense that she comes out with for attention.
Psoriasis, ringworm or NITS!!
Deffo not Covid vaccine related any of those I’m pretty sure... 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmm convenient lee is back today and old beggy has a sore neck so will no doubt have to rest the rest of the day! 🙄 and honestly, what a big bloody baby in those stories. Also linking it to the vaccine is highly irresponsible! She does not know for sure if it’s anything to do with the vaccine! 😡
*week

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s a boil, but she has such naturally good skin so it couldn’t be that.

Her sitting there talking about lymph nodes and your immune system and how the vaccine works annoys me intensely, maybe people on Instagram aren’t really qualified to consult on medical matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How do you watch stories if you’re blocked? Is there a website to watch without giving views?

Reactions: 1
Cannot believe I am blocked and missing this absolute tit show!!!!!!! Yes the Peleton will be going back 100%!! Has the pizza oven been returned? We've not seen that for a while? She is clearly so dissatisfied with life that she needs to be jumping from one thing to the next. It will be like the Dyson Air Wrap - is she had been able to ad-affiliate it it would NEVER have been returned - she has SOOOOO been in touch with Pelaton about a paid partnership - they have said NO - dummy oot the buggy and hey ho big drama so she has an excuse to send it back! Its textbook smeldrum!

Reactions: 21
How do you watch stories if you’re blocked? Is there a website to watch without giving views?
Just do a Google search for “watch Instagram stories” and loads of sites pop up

this one is generally good

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe for a second that she has actually called the GP. She just says she has to try and validate her little story.
I also don’t think that she has had loads of messages about vaccines and lymph nodes - she has googled her symptoms and just uses the well known instahun phrase “ I’ve had loads of messages”

Reactions: 16
Totally irresponsible. Unbelievable really. Her mealy mouthed “caveat” is at the end of the stories too so if the sheep don’t watch all the way through, all they see is Beggy spouting non-evidence based anecdotal bollocks

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Grrrrr😡😡😡😡well done Rebecca you imbecile. Link your lumpy head and pain to the Covid vaccine with absolutely ZERO evidence to back this up! Possibly scaring people so they don’t have the vaccine. You have NO idea if your lumpy head and the vaccine are linked. Taking advice from your sheep on Instagram is a bad idea as if they like you and follow you they must be thick as tit. How on earth does she think cycling on her peleton could give her a lump on her head?!
As soon as Lee gets home she’ll take to her bed or the sofa and do duck all. Mind you she does duck all anyway!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She has a self inflicted headache and required several hours to recover?! I get that it was unpleasant, but it makes me so cross when she has the sensitivity of a spoon, and does not realise that when most of us get headaches, we keep on working.

Downing tools, rocking dramatically in the garden, and whining on the gram are not what normal folk do! Couple of paracetamol, drink of water, and some carbs. Then crack on as best you can.

WHY is she so unaware?! I have never known a grown adult to be so needy!

I’ve never had that caffeine reaction she has, but I do have horrific migraines that regularly affect my vision, speech and motor skills. Still just crack on.

Reactions: 17
I thought she'd been quiet but she's blocked me from her stories too.

Literally couldn't make it up about the bike 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the bike was for her and Lee can Lee not even have a go before she's stamping her feet it's going back Lee I'm done with it it's going ... also I thought you peddled with your legs not your neck
It must be all the twisting to look at her phone and pout at the same time! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My occipital lymph nodes swelled up a while back. And in my arm pits. I also suffered with horrendous knee pains, swollen ankles and fluid filled feet ( I was only 36 at the time!),turns out it was just a crazy virus. Took pain killers, rested and parented. Did not feel the need to tell the world of my woes!! I will never understand this woman.

Reactions: 14
Can her stories be reported if fake scare stories about vaccines.
Maybe she shouldn't get a covid test.

Lee won't be able get any rest she will milk being unwell.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.