Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toot toot, wild swimming bandwagon rolling into town! (Sorry, villaaaage)

My Facebook is full of selfies of people I went to school with wearing wetsuits and bobble hats grinning having cured every ailment from swimming in the sea.
Was inevitable Meldrum would do it. Instagram Q&A on wild swimming soon I imagine!
I'll keep my eyes open for any paddle boarding with two local companies - one is a close neighbour and other is a good friend.

If she chooses Stonehaven for a bit of SUP or sea swimming, we had a pod of orcas passing a couple of weeks ago - they eat little chubby seals 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Toot toot, wild swimming bandwagon rolling into town! (Sorry, villaaaage)

My Facebook is full of selfies of people I went to school with wearing wetsuits and bobble hats grinning having cured every ailment from swimming in the sea.
Was inevitable Meldrum would do it. Instagram Q&A on wild swimming soon I imagine!
Just wait for it…

so so obsessed

so so loves it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh duck sake. I've been getting into sea swimming

(No wetsuit though cos I'm nails)

Hadnt realised I was on trend
Thats put me right off it 😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Teens homework is fascinating. 🤔

Edited to add a further article. I'm fascinated but slightly horrified.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Slightly off topic but how does she get her watch to track distance? Is it linked to her bike? I’ve never managed to get mine to track distance when I do an indoor cycle it just does time/calories

Reactions: 4
Can‘t believe I‘m (somewhat) defending her but I take my dog on a 60ish minute walk every morning and my apple watch never counts it as 60mins of exercise. Think your puls needs to be at a certain level for it to count, so if you are somewhat fit a normal walk will not be enough.

Reactions: 3
Can‘t believe I‘m (somewhat) defending her but I take my dog on a 60ish minute walk every morning and my apple watch never counts it as 60mins of exercise. Think your puls needs to be at a certain level for it to count, so if you are somewhat fit a normal walk will not be enough.
It does unless you specifically track it as a logged exercise

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes your heart rate has to be above a certain level - which your watch sets after tracking your 'normal' for a while

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Not sure what you mean? I always track it as „outdoor walk“
Apologies I was agreeing just not clear
If you don’t track it as a walk or whatever exercise your doing your pulse needs to be above a certain level to log your exercise ring

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It does it if you set it to outdoor walk, even if she didn’t walk only a few minutes of exercise after being up for over 12 hours is lazy! What has she been doing all day?! The amount of times I’m up and down the stairs, doing the school runs, cleaning the house etc mine is a lot further ahead each day without my run/class!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck off Tony, she's done with you now, she's onto the next thing. This woman is unbelievable - she's always racing straight onto the next thing after stamping her feet and getting what she wanted. Never happy this one.

Reactions: 9
If it is paddle boarding, after the hair attempt it's a bit 'single white female' for Katie Ellison. 😎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She had loads of sweaty Betty items gifted to her that at the time she was failing to disclose , also got gifted matching leggings for the girls also .

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.