Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol cup is full. Shes more glass half empty kind girl most of time.
Few freinds aye I don't think many believe that.
What a sad boring shallow existence she leads

Reactions: 11
Super smart to have someone who’s away two to three weeks offshore as your ICE contact when your parents live close by.
such an attention seeking twit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone has either been on here for her morning read or she has had folk messaging her - Yet she is still going to be doing. What a dick

Reactions: 8
You can tell the poor quality of her face sand scrubber it’s so loud & sounds like it’s falling apart.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lost 5lb already since when!! She’s so full of tit!!!

It’s like when she burns 1000s cals at the gym!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That face scrubber thing sounds like a bloody sander thats running out of batteries...very bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can tell the poor quality of her face sand scrubber it’s so loud & sounds like it’s falling apart.
Thats what they sound like 🤣 no way would I spend money on something that sounds like its taking my face off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she shows herself in her towel etc when it shows her true size compared to when she’s posing like she’s peed herself

Reactions: 16
62220777-492F-4D92-AF1B-A1049AE67F86.jpeg
So the scrag who doesn’t stick to anything is giving something that caused a reaction/pain another go? Oh and then I see the ‘ad’. She’d link a bloody used tampon if it could get her some pennies.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s probably come off her period which is why she’s lost 5lb and would explain why she was feeling so uncomfortable in herself last week.

Reactions: 6
She lost the 5lbs from her face alone after reigning in the Hotel Chocolat hot chocolates that she was consuming by the truck load. Just goes to show what cutting a little bit of sugar out of your diet can do for you. Those are probably meant as a treat not a daily drink.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.