Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few years ago on a St Andrews First Aid course they told us about "In Case of Emergency (ICE) and advised us to either put the number with 'ICE' as the lock screen message on our phones or download one of the various apps available which can be accessed without unlocking the phone. The idea being that paramedics/hospital staff can find out who you are if you're unconscious and let your loved ones know. Some of the apps you can put important medical info on too.
Likewise, if you lose your phone, you can be traced easily.

However, just writing ICE next to a number in your contacts is useless if you have a lock on your phone (which pretty much everyone does these days) as nobody would be able to get into your phone to see it. Doh! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Nobody needs protein bars! She doesnt work out enough or lift enough to warrent protein shakes or bars, if she would just eat properly. Apple and a dollop of peanut butter would be enough. People vastly over estimate how much protein they actually need and she is the qween of over estimating if her fitness band thing is anything to go by

Reactions: 10
Did Lee get matching Vejas to hers?

No wait.

His feet are the same size aren’t they.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Out of interest I wore my Fitbit today to see how many steps I do on average (Christ sorry im boring myself here) but I did 8000 by school pick up time. It is my day off today, but all I did was clean the house, put washing away, all that kind of stuff... I just can’t get over she has to put aside time for it when she’s at home all the time. On my days in work I’m lucky if I get to 5000 because Iv got a desk job but she’s at home!! It’s crazy

An idea beccy love get off your flat arse and do some house stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Out of interest I wore my Fitbit today to see how many steps I do on average (Christ sorry im boring myself here) but I did 8000 by school pick up time. It is my day off today, but all I did was clean the house, put washing away, all that kind of stuff... I just can’t get over she has to put aside time for it when she’s at home all the time. On my days in work I’m lucky if I get to 5000 because Iv got a desk job but she’s at home!! It’s crazy

18,000 steps here today so far. I’ve walked the kids to and from school/nursery and taken the dog out ontop of housework/going to the supermarket/putting washing on the line & taking it back in again etc. She doesn’t seem to move very much at all.

Reactions: 11

As I mentioned, I’m a SAHM. Today my step count is over 24k 😂 I walk to drop off/pick up, whilst my youngest napped I got out to play squash (partner still working from home) and just did general stuff and a lot of gardening. And that’s with waking up at 4:30 because my youngest decided that’s the time she’ll be waking up 😂 So now I’m even more baffled about her doing less than 15k steps, as it’s really not that hard to achieve that!

Reactions: 8
Oosha I *really* don't want to be sticking up for Beggy, but here we go. Fitbits are notorious for miscounting steps and recording crazy amounts like 20k+. They have been known to measure steps for arm movements, whereas Apple Watch are recognised to be a lot more accurate.

*Runs and hides and bleaches my mouth out*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A few years ago on a St Andrews First Aid course they told us about "In Case of Emergency (ICE) and advised us to either put the number with 'ICE' as the lock screen message on our phones or download one of the various apps available which can be accessed without unlocking the phone. The idea being that paramedics/hospital staff can find out who you are if you're unconscious and let your loved ones know. Some of the apps you can put important medical info on too.
Likewise, if you lose your phone, you can be traced easily.

However, just writing ICE next to a number in your contacts is useless if you have a lock on your phone (which pretty much everyone does these days) as nobody would be able to get into your phone to see it. Doh! 🤦🏻‍♀️
On an iPhone Siri will provide the ICE contact details even if the phone is locked which is why it’s recommended to have one. iPhones also have a medical function you can enter info into which can be accessed without unlocking.

Oosha I *really* don't want to be sticking up for Beggy, but here we go. Fitbits are notorious for miscounting steps and recording crazy amounts like 20k+. They have been known to measure steps for arm movements, whereas Apple Watch are recognised to be a lot more accurate.

*Runs and hides and bleaches my mouth out*
I reluctantly have to agree 😂

Reactions: 4
On an iPhone Siri will provide the ICE contact details even if the phone is locked which is why it’s recommended to have one. iPhones also have a medical function you can enter info into which can be accessed without unlocking.
Ah! I have an ancient Android phone so I did not know Siri did that. 👍

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.