Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never known anyone more self absorbed - what a sad existence. I also can't cope with the barbie hair - it's so inconsistent with her lifestyle !!!

Reactions: 11
She is so irresponsible if you have that many followers you have some kind of job and it’s your duty to not post things like that that can be so triggering and damaging to a lot of people!! Social media really needs to get rid of people like her!!!! She’s not fat can you imagine how’s she’s making people feel!!!

What is the point of it is it because she wants 100s of people To message her saying how amazing and how good she looks!! People don’t care how many steps, what workouts and how much water you drink!! Just shows she really needs a bloody job!! If this is how she spends her days!!!

Her family really need to step in and and sort her out!!

Her door mat of husband should be worried!!

Love how she said she’s let her fitness go!! She never been in to fitness before only that one time she started having ‘pts’ with rami!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Boohoo your not a size 6 any more just buy a 8 or 10!!! Stop moaning about it!!!
either she’s edited that picture because she looks tiny!! Why she moaning!!!

Also did she not learn anything from her pt sessions she doesn’t need to do 45 mins cardio she needs to do weight training and intervals stuff if she wants to try and get her ‘muscles’ back!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why is she moaning about how she looks in white jeans and then raging for not maintaining fitness levels - which is it Beggy? - your weight or your fitness ? Two very different things.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s slimmed that photo to duck because she’s not like that in real life!
Lol filtered to duck springs to mind so many questions.

That pose is so odd obviously made to make her appear smaller.
Tiny child cardigan.
Barbie hair badly coloured.
Filtered everything make her skin and hair look better shave some weight off
Loads of what looks like child hair bands On top mirror and God knows how much mess in background she's tried edit out.

Did she say she gained 1 stone ir 2 stone can't keep up with her lies
Why say this then day shes spending next 2 weeks was it focusing on healthy eating and activity then post this.
Shes all over the place

The pressups have stopped
Not sure what crap diet shes obsessed with this week probably whatever Lee Cooks.
We haven't seen any gym footage anymore have we?
14 steps is crazy if shes been gym and dog walk.
She must do feck all at home.
Yesterday was trying catch up laundry and was uo and down 2 story house and 45min dog walk .

I don't believe she is that tiny but I don't think shes fat either.
Shes a size 10 maybe 12 at best.
She seems have issues with bloating which makes her face look chubby.
She mostly dresses unflattering , is ruining her skin and hair which is why she looks tit.

Reactions: 10
She is very triggering lately. Wants to maintain "fitness" but it's very clearly a weight thing rather than fitness. A lot of people have put on weight in lockdown - we don't all have time to flounce around our exclusive woods and flirt with personal trainers. She needs to learn to read the room.

Reactions: 16
So edgy and playful. Laugh a minute with Beggy and the pink pencil and their double entendres.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m going to sue the internet for the distress that story has caused me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahaha aw look at them. Desperately trying to pretend that they have “witty” sexual banter together.....

I think the only thing getting gobbled up by Rebecca resides at the gym.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I could be being controversial here, but I actually don't think she has any kind of eating disorder - but I do agree she could be triggering to those who do. I think the tracking and the lists etc are more about filling her day and giving herself some kind of structure to her days/routines.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.