Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it all goes quiet for a couple of hours, we know why !
Haha! I doubt it! Although she’ll do that now after reading this to try and ‘prove’ that her and Lee have a sex life. I think it’s quite clear for all to see that those dried up little sausage rolls of Lee’s are the only sausage of his Rebecca is going near 😂 sexual chemistry is well into the minuses with those two. The loved up pictures are as fake as their marriage so now onto sexual innuendos to show tattle that they’re still in love and still at it when if that were true she wouldn’t need to plaster it on social media 🤷‍♀️
Even his text message sounded fake “fresh sausage waiting for you at home” “you’ll proper gobble it up” 🤢 sounds like something a teenage boy would write thinking he’s being seductive and sexy.
These two are actually hiliarious 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Gardening break and a VERY high calorie snack. Thats a big bowl of nuts and dried fruit. No wonder those white jeans were feeling snug!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gardening break and a VERY high calorie snack. Thats a big bowl of nuts and dried fruit. No wonder those white jeans were feeling snug!
She doesn’t have a clue about healthy eating. She drinks more protein shakes than I’ve had hot dinners! If she cut out all the hot cups of tea and shakes and just drank water she’d see a difference. But then again you can’t out exercise a bad diet just look at her “transformation” not that Rami should be handing out advice on diet and exercise anyway 🙄

Reactions: 11
Why is she moaning about how she looks in white jeans and then raging for not maintaining fitness levels - which is it Beggy? - your weight or your fitness ? Two very different things.
Thing is she’s such a bleeping ignoramus she doesn’t have a clue about fitness and weight
I’ve said it before, she has a platform she could have shared all the gym stuff in a much more positive way.
Forget the weight/food tit with her, as we all know it’s one salmon fillet split 5-ways in that house. bleeping clueless bint

Reactions: 7
She is very triggering for people with eating disorders. I often wonder if she has one. The obsession with tracking everything isn't normal
Totally has eating issues!!!!!!

Haha! I doubt it! Although she’ll do that now after reading this to try and ‘prove’ that her and Lee have a sex life. I think it’s quite clear for all to see that those dried up little sausage rolls of Lee’s are the only sausage of his Rebecca is going near 😂 sexual chemistry is well into the minuses with those two. The loved up pictures are as fake as their marriage so now onto sexual innuendos to show tattle that they’re still in love and still at it when if that were true she wouldn’t need to plaster it on social media 🤷‍♀️
Even his text message sounded fake “fresh sausage waiting for you at home” “you’ll proper gobble it up” 🤢 sounds like something a teenage boy would write thinking he’s being seductive and sexy.
These two are actually hiliarious 😂😂
It’s cringeful - why would you share that!!! ffs!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No you don't Begster.
Rest of world:
Work
See to kids
Maybe some housework

She’s AlWays so smug and full of tit when she has someone propping her up.. and fresh air .. have you forgotten revecxa you live in Scotland which you shove down people’s throats all the time. Half the year is bloody impossible to get fresh air lest you freeze yourself to death or slide on your arse on ice .
One day does not make a summer you absolute weirdo

Reactions: 16
Yip, the fortnight of smugness (or however long boy wonder is home onshore). 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.