Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now how does it go again.......... you can put lipstick on a pig, but it will still look like a pig

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn't think she had 5 pounds to lose! I think she looks slim! I wish I had the time to go to the gym for an hour do 15,000 steps a day.... but I work full time haha!

Reactions: 9
Also wouldn’t you cut the chorizo out if you were trying to eat well. Chorizo is not the best food to eat to be honest
I guess it depends what your including in you’re healthy eating, chorizo is practically 0 carbs & sugar.. if your on keto it’s ideal.

Reactions: 2
Keto......??
Are you having a laugh??
Pull the other one!
She wouldn’t have a clue or desire to learn about keto or macros or anything like that

Reactions: 10
Never in a month of Sundays would I have guessed ICE stood for that. If I found someone’s phone and it had that, I’d not have had a clue. Medical ID on iPhones do the job and don’t need a passcode entered. Honestly, between that acronym and her steps obsession she sounds like she’s ages with my mother.

Reactions: 11
Her daily to do lists make me irrationally cross at a stranger.

She lives the life you imagine when you’re playing houses aged 5.

No crazy commute, no massive time pressure, no juggling responsibilities, no frantic preparation of meals at 6am or loading the clothes airer at midnight.

How isn’t possible for a grown adult to justify SO MUCH indulging on a daily basis?! It’s not a one off, it’s not a holiday, it’s her life! Fresh air, exercise, friends, self care.... those are things normal folk aspire to complete over a few weeks, not a daily basis! Even if there was some awareness from her that this was not normal, but she’s oblivious. Seems to genuinely think she’s carving out what she deserves. And as for sharing the daily washing of her face... 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.