Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you are in for a treat!!!!!

She comes online and starts speaking directly to tattle, screaming and cackling like an idiot and swearing a lot. BECAUSE SHES SO EDGY, GUYS, IS SHE EDGY? DO WE THINK SHES EDGY? IS SHE EDGY? SHES SO
EDGY?

bleeping twit.
She’s so edgy. She even wears Docs, you know, that’s how edgy she is! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
it was a letter of objection to the Aberdeenshire council of lost cost housing that has passed planning at the back if their house if you look up planning in Aberdeenshire Inchmarlo area you will find it can’t send the link as I got a warning ⛔ for putting it up previously.
So they’re objecting to housing that they previously lived in and what has afforded them the pink marshmallow. Who do they actually think they are

Reactions: 33
14k isn’t that many steps. Normal people who go to work every day hit this easily.... lazy Beggy x

Reactions: 13
So I’ve an Apple Watch as well
2 kids
1 dog

yesterday I went to the gym For an hour didn’t have a walk as the dog wasn’t keen
I did 16 thousand steps.
She must move very little at home to have done the gym and an hours walk to get the same

Also what’s the obsession with steps. Don’t get it at all

Reactions: 15
Yesterday I managed to do just shy of 21k steps... and I’m also a SAHM. I don’t have a dog, I don’t have time to go to the gym, I have hurt my back and leg so I can’t run and I still have managed to do more steps than our dear old Rebs 😂
She literally must sit down the second she gets home and does absolutely nothing. I live in a house much smaller than hers and even on slow days when I don’t leave the house, I easily manage to clock up 10k steps.

Reactions: 18
Yep! Yesterday I drove the school run, sat down for most of the day (working, Beggy, not on the sofa), I don’t have a dog and I STILL easily clocked 10,000 steps, just doing my normal life 🤣. WTF does she not do to only get 14k steps with a walk and the gym?!?

Reactions: 12
Blimey her step count is low considering she went to the gym and a walk! I currently have a dodgy knee (torn cartilage from few months ago+overweight=dodgy knee!!) and 2 dogs and i can usually hit at least 12,000 steps by lunchtime! I don’t go to the gym either!
I reckon she doesn’t do cardio at the gym at all. Just weights.
Does she post this because she thinks people are interested? Is it to inspire people to do more exercise?!🤣🤣
She really thinks she’s a “yummy mummy”(hate that phrase but fits for Beggy)- lives in big house, goes to the gym, doesn’t work, housework is beneath her, has so-called pedigree dog, etc etc. She really thinks she’s something special whereas I suspect the reality is more like:
Massively overstretched on mortgage, too lazy to work or do housework, has no friends so walking her dog is only company she has, can’t afford to put the heating on and only goes to the gym to flirt with the twit that is Rami.

Reactions: 19
Blimey her step count is low considering she went to the gym and a walk! I currently have a dodgy knee (torn cartilage from few months ago+overweight=dodgy knee!!) and 2 dogs and i can usually hit at least 12,000 steps by lunchtime! I don’t go to the gym either!
I reckon she doesn’t do cardio at the gym at all. Just weights.
Does she post this because she thinks people are interested? Is it to inspire people to do more exercise?!🤣🤣
She really thinks she’s a “yummy mummy”(hate that phrase but fits for Beggy)- lives in big house, goes to the gym, doesn’t work, housework is beneath her, has so-called pedigree dog, etc etc. She really thinks she’s something special whereas I suspect the reality is more like:
Massively overstretched on mortgage, too lazy to work or do housework, has no friends so walking her dog is only company she has, can’t afford to put the heating on and only goes to the gym to flirt with the twit that is Rami.
Re the steps again. I just went to double check - she said she did nearly 10k steps by lunchtime, which means for the rest of the day she only did another 5k (nearly). How?? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Re the steps again. I just went to double check - she said she did nearly 10k steps by lunchtime, which means for the rest of the day she only did another 5k (nearly). How?? 😂😂😂
She sat on the sofa and lee did everything of course. Don't forget she's entitled to a holiday when Lee's back!

Reactions: 7
She is very triggering for people with eating disorders. I often wonder if she has one. The obsession with tracking everything isn't normal

Reactions: 27
She is very triggering for people with eating disorders. I often wonder if she has one. The obsession with tracking everything isn't normal
100% her obsession with size/exercise and the minuscule portion sizes aren’t good at all.

All of these posts re steps/water are very damaging for alot of people, but what does she care. As long as she gets her 14k steps in 🙄 (which i can normally hit well before 11am when working in the office and travelling)

Reactions: 11
Ughh must be just be devastating that you can only fit into the grannie jeans 👖. How can anyone find her relatable. I’m surprised the mothers at school gates don’t run the min she appears during the solo days, let’s face it, the door stop does most of the school drop offs while she piggies herself up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.