Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at her stomping and her body language.. still having a tantrum Rebecca?
For some random reason when you said stomping I think of Disney animated movie Robin Hood.

Think original was Robin Hood and Little john riding through the forest.

Substitute with robbing reb and little Lee stomping through the forest.
Udaly Udaly golly what a day!

That explains why they never went to castle if it costs money.
They go same old bloody boring places
What a sad pathetic boring miserable existence they lead.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's just so unrelatable, how many other Mums get the whole day to themselves to go for walks and to the gym. Most of us work or have caring duties, as well as doing housework. She's so self-absorbed

Reactions: 26
Unrelatable, uninteresting and uninterested (in her kids) unauthentic and obviously unhappy. I don’t know how she got to where she did.

Reactions: 21
It’s not at all relatable, most of us work and we are further down the list, Good for you reaching your
exercise goal by 11 and hope it makes you very happy🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can anyone hand on heart say they envy her life tho? The kind of life she leads is what I would imagine doing in my retirement.

Woman in her early 30s who doesn't enjoy spending time with her children, has zero ambition or feeling of giving back to others. Walks, going to the gym and playing with her hair isn't a full life for a woman so young.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Happy Reb is back guuuuuuuyysss!
Gets to do duck all and be a lady of leisure and she’s grinning from ear to ear. I think we all know she will never ever get a job 🤣🤣🤣

Even friends we have who are more on the wealthy side (big earners within the building industry as my hubby works in construction) aren’t as bleeping lazy and self absorbed as her. Their wives, whose children are a bit older now or in school, volunteer or do part time work or helping out locally. She’s in her own little world and I doubt there is one person who can relate to that lifestyle who follows her. Just look at her “to do list” today 🤣

So so so relatable 😜

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I cannot imagine living a life where I ask my husband to stand behind me and film me walking. 🤯😂
There's no way my husband would do it! Jesus Lee - grow a pair!

Unrelatable, uninteresting and uninterested (in her kids) unauthentic and obviously unhappy. I don’t know how she got to where she did.
Can you imagine her at a party or on a girls night out ? "So Rebs, what have you been up to hon?" I bet she's a right laugh ! Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear poor old Beggy -still labouring under the misconception that anyone is interested in her or her incredibly dull life.
Another talentless lazy twit of Instagram! No wonder she has no friends she’s so dull, she’d have nothing to talk about:
”do you like my leggings- I can send you a link”
” I love my Lumi - I can send you a discount code”
” I love my dog - have I shown you him?”
“Er......... erm....... what do I do?.........well.......erm......I like drinking hot tea and admiring my teeny tiny body in a mirror.........”

God it‘ll be a short night out-
all topics of conversation will be done in 5 mins!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG washing her face AGAIN!! duck me love, we don’t need to have a face washing demo all the time - we can all wash our faces thanks!! It’s sad how desperate she is to sell the Lumi face scrubber thing!!!
You could hardly see ‘ad’ as well 😡

Reactions: 7
I wish I could have been a fly on the wall at the bbq? I think? Or was it the garden party when they hired 10 Dollar Shake? Either way it would have been comedy gold 🍿

Reactions: 4
I literally can’t wait, I’ve never seen Bleezing Becky before 🥳🥳🥳
Oh you are in for a treat!!!!!

She comes online and starts speaking directly to tattle, screaming and cackling like an idiot and swearing a lot. BECAUSE SHES SO EDGY, GUYS, IS SHE EDGY? DO WE THINK SHES EDGY? IS SHE EDGY? SHES SO
EDGY?

bleeping twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh you are in for a treat!!!!!

She comes online and starts speaking directly to tattle, screaming and cackling like an idiot and swearing a lot. BECAUSE SHES SO EDGY, GUYS, IS SHE EDGY? DO WE THINK SHES EDGY? IS SHE EDGY? SHES SO
EDGY?

bleeping twit.
Do we have a confirmed date? I may venture to Banchory for drinks, shits and giggles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.