Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea , objection letters went in from
Them and rebeccas parents about a development including affordable housing in part of the woods they think they own the rights too (not literally, they are just full of tit and like to lord it up). In Lee’s letter (which I think ws actautll his father in law writing it in Lee’s name to count as an additional objector but we can’t be sure 🤣) he stated the distance between the proposed development and how many “affordable pubs” were on the route 🤣🤣. Class act
Oh what the heck😅🤣 Why would they even share that 😅
That's burnt to a crisp

Reactions: 5
She really knows how to take the total and I mean total piss outta that bloke 😆😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally for tattle. 🙄
Seeing the squashed up corner where the telly is gives me the rage, reposition the mirror and pics ffs. 😂

Reactions: 8
Someone should point out she stays in Scotland. Boris rules don’t apply here

Reactions: 16
Spot on! and when you grow up in a house like that, you look back and realise the parent doing that was an hole. My dad would cause a fight before my mums Christmas work night out. Every year without fail. I see similar traits in beg.
Yes, absolutely. It’s totally controlling behaviour. I’m sorry you grew up in an environment like that; I did too, and I can spot the ‘symptoms’ a mile off now. Beggy probably told him he was drunk so she could make a massive fuss about him being hungover. Then next time he fancies going out, she’ll say, “Don’t drink too much, remember how useless you were the morning after....” and so on and so forth.

It’s actually up to him how much he drinks, he’s an adult.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yes, absolutely. It’s totally controlling behaviour. I’m sorry you grew up in an environment like that; I did too, and I can spot the ‘symptoms’ a mile off now. Beggy probably told him he was drunk so she could make a massive fuss about him being hungover. Then next time he fancies going out, she’ll say, “Don’t drink too much, remember how useless you were the morning after....” and so on and so forth.

It’s actually up to him how much he drinks, he’s an adult.
Just wait for how much of an hole she’s going to make out of herself when she goes on her night out with grinning Kath....

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 11
And you just know she’ll milk her night out. Nails done, time to curl the fake hair, shopping time, ‘me time’ (🤢) the next day to recover, because life is so so hard for her...
She spends a week getting her mop ready to walk in the woods, she best have already started her night out prep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s still bloody moaning about him. ‘He’s chosen the film and has fallen asleep in 4 minutes.’ .... yes probably because he’s exhausted from working away, exhausted from working his butt off at home, and exhausted from dealing with you and your huge bloody ego. You narcissistic bellend!!!! 😡😡😡😡 I’m team #freelee #saveleefrommisery
I’m actually feeling sorry for Cinderelee 😢 I’d bloody love for my other half to go out for the night, just so I can watch trash TV.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When are they going away to the capital?
Is it a romantic weekend away for 2 as lots seems be closed.

Watched Mr Carrington you tube Edinburgh blog this morning.
He works in TV now for Channel 4 steps packed lunch I assume hence why he's permitted to travel there.
He seems to visit quite a few uk cities for work.
Always loved his travel blogs and small bit of fame hasent changed him as down to earth as ever.
He was only in Edinburgh 24hours 1 night.
Hes also been there before so had a general knowledgeable of city geography which seems small hilly but like a compact circle.
I haven't been there in 20 years and feel like I hardy saw much as went for new years.
He walked around all the streets explaining how they link and upto the castle.
The castle was not open.
The gardens were shut so he went back next day to show us all the blossoms.
He pointed out primark which looks tiny.
He gave snippets of history and facts.
He dident go in any shops or restaurants.
God did get a takeaway chips supper from chip shop that looked nice
Enjoyed seeing his beautiful footage just been in train from London to Scotland then Scotland to Edinburgh.
He seems always stay Premier inns and always seems genuinely pleased giving room tour some of them are so nice.

Anyway got mr thinking how many times have meldruns been there and showed ir explained nothing all we get is staged pictures of them we never get see any scenery cool places to go or variety places we see her looking like she needs a wee by some brownstone. Her at xmas market which could be anywhere. She likes show shops maybe restaurant.
They always go museum which think is free entry.
Wonder if castle is chargable as never see them go castle or take them to the festival.
This is woman who admitted she never realised Aberdeen had boats

I'm amazed they got gifted so many free holidays and breaks they were so tit at it.
Never really showed much of Neilson rooms or hotel area did they.
Gleneagles was only place they showed any extensive detail.
Holiday cottages all we got to see was them in hot tub.
Same with St Andrews.
Neilson would be my idea hell.

Laughed when she did henley and moaned about the hotel she so bloody miserable.
When she went London few times we hardly saw any of London all pics of her the narcissist.
Does her bio still say she's an adventurer?

Reactions: 6
When are they going away to the capital?
Is it a romantic weekend away for 2 as lots seems be closed.

Watched Mr Carrington you tube Edinburgh blog this morning.
He works in TV now for Channel 4 steps packed lunch I assume hence why he's permitted to travel there.
He seems to visit quite a few uk cities for work.
Always loved his travel blogs and small bit of fame hasent changed him as down to earth as ever.
He was only in Edinburgh 24hours 1 night.
Hes also been there before so had a general knowledgeable of city geography which seems small hilly but like a compact circle.
I haven't been there in 20 years and feel like I hardy saw much as went for new years.
He walked around all the streets explaining how they link and upto the castle.
The castle was not open.
The gardens were shut so he went back next day to show us all the blossoms.
He pointed out primark which looks tiny.
He gave snippets of history and facts.
He dident go in any shops or restaurants.
God did get a takeaway chips supper from chip shop that looked nice
Enjoyed seeing his beautiful footage just been in train from London to Scotland then Scotland to Edinburgh.
He seems always stay Premier inns and always seems genuinely pleased giving room tour some of them are so nice.

Anyway got mr thinking how many times have meldruns been there and showed ir explained nothing all we get is staged pictures of them we never get see any scenery cool places to go or variety places we see her looking like she needs a wee by some brownstone. Her at xmas market which could be anywhere. She likes show shops maybe restaurant.
They always go museum which think is free entry.
Wonder if castle is chargable as never see them go castle or take them to the festival.
This is woman who admitted she never realised Aberdeen had boats

I'm amazed they got gifted so many free holidays and breaks they were so tit at it.
Never really showed much of Neilson rooms or hotel area did they.
Gleneagles was only place they showed any extensive detail.
Holiday cottages all we got to see was them in hot tub.
Same with St Andrews.
Neilson would be my idea hell.

Laughed when she did henley and moaned about the hotel she so bloody miserable.
When she went London few times we hardly saw any of London all pics of her the narcissist.
Does her bio still say she's an adventurer?
The castle isn’t free. Plenty of free things at the festival, just accommodation that’s expensive. As for Edinburgh Primark... it’s deceptive. It’s huge inside.

Reactions: 5
OMG washing her face AGAIN!! duck me love, we don’t need to have a face washing demo all the time - we can all wash our faces thanks!! It’s sad how desperate she is to sell the Lumi face scrubber thing!!!

Reactions: 23
Can see normality has resumed in the meldrum household, doormat lee is back on dogs body duties while the queen of Banchory is back on ME time 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Ok Lee, let's go for a walk and make sure you walk behind me and film me walking so that I can share on my platform and show everyone I'm, walking" WHO DOES THIS?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I cannot imagine living a life where I ask my husband to stand behind me and film me walking. 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can anyone please explain this letter to me? I keep seeing it being mentioned but I have obviously missed this 😅
it was a letter of objection to the Aberdeenshire council of lost cost housing that has passed planning at the back if their house if you look up planning in Aberdeenshire Inchmarlo area you will find it can’t send the link as I got a warning ⛔ for putting it up previously.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She literally has HOURS TO herself. At least an hour for walking, another hour in the gym, another one for lunch and tea, probably another one later on for a dog walk then more at night when the girls are in bed.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.