Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is the new 179 quid ghd affiliate linked as its a ad.

What a shallow boring life she has.

Ideas for new title

Languishing in the house ,increasing size and dodgy extension that never look nice.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she also say her extensions are super low maintenance and all she does is braid them at night and wake up in the morning and they’re curled?! Why the need for all these expensive curling gadgets then??

Also must have missed the part when her GHDs broke and she needed to spend £179 on brand new ones!!! Thought her old ones did the job better than the airwrap?

Can’t keep up with her and find her more and more unrelatable. Who has all this time to curl their hair every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Got a feeling she realised she couldn't put a swipe up aff link for the dysons so she flogged them to get the ghds which she can add a link for.
She did say she had the normal ghds but wanted the wider plate ones as her hair is thicker and courser.... She's at it.

Reactions: 8
I looked at the wide plate ghds and it looks like the only difference between the normal ones and wide ones is that the wider ones you can straighten your hair 70% quicker. Other than that the normal ones do the same job!!

Reactions: 5
I looked at the wide plate ghds and it looks like the only difference between the normal ones and wide ones is that the wider ones you can straighten your hair 70% quicker. Other than that the normal ones do the same job!!
Yeah it’s literally just a larger plate on them. They do the exact same thing.
She just seems to have this compulsion to spend money for the sake of it. She didn’t need new GHDs at all. It’s a complete waste of money. She’s a bleeping weird little witch isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Got a feeling she realised she couldn't put a swipe up aff link for the dysons so she flogged them to get the ghds which she can add a link for.
She did say she had the normal ghds but wanted the wider plate ones as her hair is thicker and courser.... She's at it.
I have thick hair and have tried both normal abs wide plate ghds. I have both as I was given the larger ones but I only use the original ones as you can control them better and style easier with them. Biggest isn’t always best Rebecca 😹. Also I don’t think hairdressers do waves or curls with the wide ones ?

Reactions: 4
Spending large amounts of money on things like clothes etc especially when you haven't got the funds to do it can also be a marker of a mental illness

Reactions: 13
How do we know the air wrap was fake? I’ve missed something 😩
We don’t for sure but it would appear it was.
The colour of the barrel on it wasn’t the same as the genuine models and the instructions were all in Chinese and she sold it on rather than returning it for a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We don’t for sure but it would appear it was.
The colour of the barrel on it wasn’t the same as the genuine models and the instructions were all in Chinese and she sold it on rather than returning it for a refund.
We don't know for sure but the evidence stacks right up there! 🤣

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it matters what she uses on her hair it’s still going to be god awful with those extensions.... also there’s no difference between normal ghds and the wide plates in fact I’ve never seen a hairdresser use them 😳 personally I would have spent an extra £10 and got the platinum they’re so much better but also why is she spending stupid amount of money when her old ghds still work? I only got the platinum ones as my old ones broke

Reactions: 9
If she wasn’t a lazy cocunt and spent some time and effort into embracing her natural curls and using no heat on her hair, it would do her frazzled mess the world of good. But natural curls aren’t what the instahuns are all doing so she can’t possibly do that, she’s got to keep up with her leaders and spend hundreds of Pounds to look like them.
natural curls could provide you with lots of content Beggy but you r too much of a lazy sheep.

Reactions: 8
I’ve been looking at the wide plate ghd’s recently as my hair has finally grown and thickened up after having kids and she’s put me right off them! I don’t want my hair to look like that, she’s hardly selling them well. We’re they gifted or bought? The AD makes me think gifted but then again she’s put a swipe up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.