Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s an odd place to have eczema on the arms. I’m not saying it’s not, but eczema doesn’t usually present in pattern like that and it’s usually on the underside of the arms and elbows first/too.
It looks more like midge or insect bites that have been scratched at

Reactions: 6
That looks like contact dermatitis possibly from hand sanitiser. Needs some 1% hydrocortisone cream to clear it up. Looks sore. Doubt Beggy will do anything -just add it to the list for slave Lee when he returns.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been wiped out by the covid jab since Wednesday, has she really done nothing in all that time?!

Reactions: 4
Looks like scratches from walking through all those bloody dry bushes in the exclusive woods!!! Poppy’s hands red raw as ever!

Back to the hair dressers today ... is it for a colour this time ? Is it to get the god awful rats tails taken out ?
Ow and the gym

Reactions: 8
Hairdressers and gym on the first day of opening in Scotland. Well she had the inconveniences all weekend so she deserves some me time 😡🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Scotland’s hairdressers have been open since the 5th, maybe she wanted to wait so she could impress with her hair at the gym 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep. Extensions out, a tit load of bleach and her attempt at copying Chloe Loves To Shop choppy waves..... just wait for it!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
na she love her extensions I don’t think she will get rid!! Even tho she really need too!!!

Why would you get your hair done then go to the gym and make it all sweaty and rank 🤢
Hair done so she looks presentable for flirting with Rami, of course!!!!! Oh and she doesn’t do enough in the gym to get sweaty, or at least she doesn’t do enough exercise anyway...!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She's just bleached the hell out of her hair! I dread to think what more bleach will do to its condition. She not long ago dyed the roots brown. I wonder if she will keep the extensions in and just have them cut. So she's paid for home dye x 2 then home bleach, the the extension person and now a further trip to the hairdressers all in about 3 weeks!! She's off her head.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.