Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a exciting day going to the garden centre to peruse ....
That's 10.minutes from home and euth mother. 😊. Great adventurer is our Begster.

Laughing at the extensions chat, sounds as of she's fed up. They are a disaster. But it's her usual, never doing anything thoroughly or properly - the cheap, half arsed air, half arsed hair. 😂

P is really growing but it is another example of her loathing cutting her daughters (or her own) hair. It's a mess and unkempt but she doesn't like spending cash.

Reactions: 9
Without holidays, shops or restaurants open she has nothing.
All her girls could do with a wee trim.
When was last time she brought them clothes
Always all about her.
She pissed off so many local hairdressers mind remember the row over the one she botched about.
Has nail woman given up on free child nails or is that now allowed in Scotland yet

Reactions: 6
Always all about her.
She pissed off so many local hairdressers mind remember the row over the one she botched about.
Has nail woman given up on free child nails or is that now allowed in Scotland yet
Completely forgot about the hair dresser ranting!

Reactions: 7
The beauticians aren't open yet in Scotland (unless you're offering crappy extensions) 😂

Reactions: 7
Always all about her.
They re open Monday

Reactions: 3
Ah the Beggy we know and love. Nattering about nonsense while picking food out of her teeth and stripping her tuggy hair apart. No wonder it's in such tit condition. My hair gets little knots in it when I go out in the wind but I gently coax them out with a comb, not just rip them out.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I think I know why languishing has made it into Rebecca’s vocabulary this week.
This article has been making the rounds online:

That article is suddenly everywhere! Some friends have shared it online today and I am now giving them the side eye in case they got it from MrsM 😒😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah the Beggy we know and love. Nattering about nonsense while picking food out of her teeth and stripping her tuggy hair apart. No wonder it's in such tit condition. My hair gets little knots in it when I go out in the wind but I gently coax them out with a comb, not just rip them out.
Shes such a dirty scuttler.
I used dislike her old videos when she would burp/ hickup and sniff all time I mean why film yourself doing those things.

Not sure if I lack the garden centre gene I feel they over rated.
Unless pick your own or we need specific plants they don't interest me.
I find the cafes nothing special and mostly overpriced tat in the shop bit.
Maybe I'm just not old enough.

I won't pretend my days exiting took toddler to morrisions and b&m and had mooch round charity shop.
I really don't do much these days plan go city centre shops and hairdressers when they less busy.
Ikea exites me even the most mundane things sound more interesting and busy compared to her life in the slow lane.

Reactions: 4
I was thinking about how little she does and how much Lee has to do on top of working full time - I’m at stay at home mum at the minute but I do washing cleaning food shops etc while my partners at work and he does his bit when he’s off but she literally does absolutely nothing! I’m not the biggest fan of Lee but working full time then coming home to a full house to tidy food shop to do getting up with poppy at night all while she drinks tea and sleeps I don’t know how he puts up with it! She honestly gives parents who stay at home a bad name - I might be out of work just now but I’m doing my fair share 😳🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
In Ireland today, there is a CHILD rescue alert for a 14 year old girl who has gone missing in the company of an 18 year old man.
Any thoughts on this Lee? (duck off doesn't count).

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That article is suddenly everywhere! Some friends have shared it online today and I am now giving them the side eye in case they got it from MrsM 😒😂
I know! I think because so many can relate to it, and and languishing is a better word than 'feeling blah'.

(But Mrs m is still bloody annoying and moaning away without any recognition of how lucky she has been during the last 12 months. Save for her Grandfather passing away, which is very sad).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.