Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! I think because so many can relate to it, and and languishing is a better word than 'feeling blah'.

(But Mrs m is still bloody annoying and moaning away without any recognition of how lucky she has been during the last 12 months. Save for her Grandfather passing away, which is very sad).
I am hoping my friends are relating to the post and not to MrsM 🤭 I’m not sure I could cope with that. Last year it popped up on my feed that a friend had commented on one of her posts telling her how amazing and beautiful she was and to ignore the jealous trolls 😱😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So Rebecca has 112k followers, only 6 have commented on her current post and she can’t even be bothered to respond to any of them? Hardly a thriving business is it? 🤔

Reactions: 26
So Rebecca has 112k followers, only 6 have commented on her current post and she can’t even be bothered to respond to any of them? Hardly a thriving business is it? 🤔
She spent her furlough money on a kitchen and Instagram followers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Demonstrating the pish poor attitude she's always had.

Reactions: 12
What made me laugh on her one time comeback video.
Was i never realised I had different followings on different platforms.
There were some on her facebook page who were so upset when she disappeared.
She deleted the tit blog.
She disappeared to many which upset and pissed off a lot.
Shes always been a crap communicator ignoring dms. Comments emails you name it.
Her engagement must be truly tit..
Does social blade still say how much shes lost.
I don't think insta platform should have allowed her come back retain swipe ups.

Reactions: 5
In Ireland today, there is a CHILD rescue alert for a 14 year old girl who has gone missing in the company of an 18 year old man.
Any thoughts on this Lee? (duck off doesn't count).
Update: It's all OK. She is actually nearly 15 and he is really 19. They are very much in love - she is his worldie babe and she is just trying to piss off her parents because they had another child when she was 7. They will go on to have an accidental pregnancy, get married and live unhappily ever after, each silently blaming and resenting the other for the mess they have made of their lives.

(Meanwhile, the 14 year old child has been found safe and well in Belfast. The 18 year old man is in police custody.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

She never replies to DM's either....

Reactions: 4
Oh dear those hanging baskets are the cheapest tit. She has zero taste. Anything remotely insta-worthy is copied off someone else! I think it’s because she has really low intelligence.

Reactions: 8
🥱 who cares how you curl your rat tails. She’d be the last person I’d be looking at for any type of hair care or tutorials!. It’s badly managed, badly cared for and in badly need of a deep condition!.. natural curly hair, yet straightens the hell out of it, then curls it with more heat... don’t get the point in that

Reactions: 21
She is absolutely vile!! Only happy when showing off! Such a terrible quality to have x
she hasn’t got anything else going on in her life!! All about spending money that’s it!! Until the gym opens then it will be all of that!!!

Reactions: 7
Geez! Imagine the only thing you've got going on in your life is what your hair looks like!!!!
duck off kids, I know I'm solo parenting but my hair comes before you three!!

Reactions: 11
Why has she got new GHDs, when she already has fully functional GHDs.....?!!!!!!!

She’s such a bleeping dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I must be missing something but her hair looks exactly the same as it did with the air wrap or Dyson Arab as she calls it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I must be missing something but her hair looks exactly the same as it did with the air wrap or Dyson Arab as she calls it 🤣🤣🤣
Yup.
shes flogging a dead horse here.
Think she needs to just admit defeat with these god awful extensions- they look tit, no matter what she tries to do to them they just look absolutely shite!!! And what, is she not ever going to go and get her hair properly styled and coloured now?! Is that seriously how she wants it to look?!!!! It’s such a mess.

Reactions: 9
Yup.
shes flogging a dead horse here.
Think she needs to just admit defeat with these god awful extensions- they look tit, no matter what she tries to do to them they just look absolutely shite!!! And what, is she not ever going to go and get her hair properly styled and coloured now?! Is that seriously how she wants it to look?!!!! It’s such a mess.
I m sure if she saw a proper hairdresser had her own hair and the extensions coloured the same and her own hair blended in they d look a lot better. But she d have to pay for that x

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she say the reason she didn’t like the ( fake) Dyson air wrap was it didn’t do curls as well as her GHDs?? So she already had GHDs and spent £179 on wider ones?! What a fuckwit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.