Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin doesn't look great and its not surprising given the harsh treatment. 😕. I always worry that crisp burnt nose is going to cause her problems. It doesn't take much for it to flare up even after all this time and I'd doubt she'd be protecting it. 😕

We've said it all about the Charity shop bin Barbie hair. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’ve been looking at the wide plate ghd’s recently as my hair has finally grown and thickened up after having kids and she’s put me right off them! I don’t want my hair to look like that, she’s hardly selling them well. We’re they gifted or bought? The AD makes me think gifted but then again she’s put a swipe up
Bought. She’d have been falling over herself to tell everyone she was working with GHD. They’re worth getting if it takes you ages to straighten your hair but the regular ones work better for curling.

Reactions: 8
It’s an actual thing according to google haha. View attachment 543724
Can't stop laughing at the Dyson Arab.
What a daft cocunt she is.
I think she needs a more fulfilling hobbit.
I amazed how many times shes unable to spell and has such a repetitive limited vocabulary.
Time and time again they just come across as super thick chivvy couple playing house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not at all surprised that she wears socks in bed. Her feet are as cold as her personality and they are too tight to heat murder mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she not tie back her hair to wash her face?
Why does she still have rings of mascara round her eyes?
Everything just seems so half arsed.

Reactions: 16
Yeah it’s literally just a larger plate on them. They do the exact same thing.
She just seems to have this compulsion to spend money for the sake of it. She didn’t need new GHDs at all. It’s a complete waste of money. She’s a bleeping weird little witch isn’t she?
Grandad clearly left her a bit of money and she’s spending it!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh duck off Beggy, you do not spend some time every night planning activities like that for your girls. Taking a few screenshots of Pinterest doesn’t make you in to super mum overnight. I feel extra angry tonight as I am primary trained and I know how much effort can go in to preparing activities like that. Fine, if she is going to do some stuff with Poppy tomorrow, then great (although I won’t believe it until I see evidence), but don’t make other parents feel tit because they aren’t providing 39485 Pinterest play set ups every day.

Next, she’ll make a you tube video as a self appointed ‘expert’ on early education and Montessori inspired play 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂😂😂 Oh my, that has seriously made me laugh first thing this morning. It's so bad it's hilarious. Begster, the Inchmarlo Activities Coordinator. 😂 Seriously I'm weeping here. She'll get a job at the new Hotel in the kids club, she loves kids so much. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This from the woman who had to take her kids to a cafe to get them to do homework and couldn’t be bothered with homeschooling during the first lock down, the woman who offloads her kids at every opportunity including on holiday where the kids club staff spend more time with her kids than she does! Oh not forgetting shutting them in their rooms for “quiet time”!
She thinks we believe she researches educational activities to do with Poppy the feral one who she moans about constantly!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for the laughs Beggy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh duck off Beggy, you do not spend some time every night planning activities like that for your girls. Taking a few screenshots of Pinterest doesn’t make you in to super mum overnight. I feel extra angry tonight as I am primary trained and I know how much effort can go in to preparing activities like that. Fine, if she is going to do some stuff with Poppy tomorrow, then great (although I won’t believe it until I see evidence), but don’t make other parents feel tit because they aren’t providing 39485 Pinterest play set ups every day.

Next, she’ll make a you tube video as a self appointed ‘expert’ on early education and Montessori inspired play 🙄🙄🙄🙄
It just means she will get the tuffty tray out and after link it.
Maybe add the free busy boxes she was sent.
I'm sure she has many y spare activity colour in books left as she is a author or a kids activity book let's not forget that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she making it so obvious that she’s sending herself these answers to her story, she’s thick as tit! They are all wrote in the same style with an emoji or two at the end. At least change it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It doesn't look nice and surely she will know people will ask questions about it.

Reactions: 6
That’s an odd place to have eczema on the arms. I’m not saying it’s not, but eczema doesn’t usually present in pattern like that and it’s usually on the underside of the arms and elbows first/too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.