Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that’s finding her freaky as F. Why would you film yourself eating a bloody carrot 🙄
Probably so she can pretend to eat healthily and claim some bs like „Oh, I‘ve lost 10kg in a
week just doing my 15.000 steps (which burn 10.000 calories 😂) and eating carrots!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched a really good video on youtube from self employed student mum, she has nearly 7k subscribers and 1k on her instagram, so a relatively small channel and sm. She makes candid and real videos on her income and reselling and said in the last month she made over £2k from adsense and affiliate programs!! I was shocked that's a hell of a lot of money!! Mrs M must be making an absolute killing with all her ads?! Definitely not the pennies for ice creams she makes out!! And I love the way sesm is so honest, would be happy for her to make some money from my swipes bit defo not Beggy Meldrum!

Reactions: 11
Just watched a really good video on youtube from self employed student mum, she has nearly 7k subscribers and 1k on her instagram, so a relatively small channel and sm. She makes candid and real videos on her income and reselling and said in the last month she made over £2k from adsense and affiliate programs!! I was shocked that's a hell of a lot of money!! Mrs M must be making an absolute killing with all her ads?! Definitely not the pennies for ice creams she makes out!! And I love the way sesm is so honest, would be happy for her to make some money from my swipes bit defo not Beggy Meldrum!
I wonder how she manages that because you can’t get swipe up on Instagram until you’re at 10K followers?

Reactions: 4
I wonder how she manages that because you can’t get swipe up on Instagram until you’re at 10K followers?
I think it must be from her ads and recommendations on youtube? Just goes to show how lucrative ads are though!

Honestly I cringe watching her. She’s so self absorbed and just not a nice person. 💯🤪
“Guuuys my skin is looking just so so good. Like, really glowing and the best it’s looked in such a long time. So so good that I don’t have to wear foundation I can just have a natural look because of the lumi. I just love my skin so so much.”

Get. A. Life. And. A. Job!!!! 🤣 Her friends and family must find her so irritating!

Reactions: 16
“Guuuys my skin is looking just so so good. Like, really glowing and the best it’s looked in such a long time. So so good that I don’t have to wear foundation I can just have a natural look because of the lumi. I just love my skin so so much.”

Get. A. Life. And. A. Job!!!! 🤣 Her friends and family must find her so irritating!
That whole bunch of stories should have been labelled as as. Talk about deliberately misleading anyone not wise to her scamming.

Reactions: 12
She is mega struggling for content of any sort. The only thing of note worth an insta story was eating a carrot. Eating a carrot, I mean jeez 🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m usually knee deep in the Kate Hayes thread , however....I thought I’d pop in just to say Rececca must have one of the most ugliest necks I’ve ever seen 😫 wtf?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m usually knee deep in the Kate Hayes thread , however....I thought I’d pop in just to say Rececca must have one of the most ugliest necks I’ve ever seen 😫 wtf?!
It's rolly like a chunky baby's chubby thigh, but not cute! 🤣

• Haha
She is literally morphing into Rebecca Lamb. Twatting about dancing, posing in mum jeans, 'so so glowy skin'. I find it so sad that these influencers don't seem to have any identity. If they went out into the world and found an actual job they might also find themselves too.

So she’s been fan girling over Chloe Loves To Shop since Ibiza.. copied her style her hair and now Chloe has cut all her hair off and Rebecca is thinking the same 🤣

Edit: Forgot to attach the screen shot
Hahaha ohhhhhh bleeping hellllll
God she absolutely wishes she was like Chloe....

chloe.... millionaire, London socialite, once worked in the glitzy world of television, lives in a gorgeous million pound London Town house, the absolute best of everything, high end ad campaigns and modelling deals with real life proper publications and a real life of a 40 something.......

in stark contrast to wee Rebecca from Banchory. Skint, desperate, whacked out of medication Rebecca with her gigantic pudding face, her non existent career that’s hit the skids more times than we can count and who is now shovelling shite for Rebecca Lamb.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

That made me think, I wonder what she talks with people about? She doesn’t do anything so can’t have much conversation in her?

Reactions: 8
Hahaha ohhhhhh bleeping hellllll
God she absolutely wishes she was like Chloe....

chloe.... millionaire, London socialite, once worked in the glitzy world of television, lives in a gorgeous million pound London Town house, the absolute best of everything, high end ad campaigns and modelling deals with real life proper publications and a real life of a 40 something.......

in stark contrast to wee Rebecca from Banchory. Skint, desperate, whacked out of medication Rebecca with her gigantic pudding face, her non existent career that’s hit the skids more times than we can count and who is now shovelling shite for Rebecca Lamb.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chloe's dog is cutier too.
Beggy originally wanted a Cavapoo but was too impatient to wait so took the poor rejected horse instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.