Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t work out if she’s thick, ignorant or what. Posts about the press being respectful then refers to Her Majesty as ‘Queenie’.

Reactions: 21
Can’t work out if she’s thick, ignorant or what. Posts about the press being respectful then refers to Her Majesty as ‘Queenie’.
That really pissed me off being so disrespectful to the Queen when she’s burying her husband.
Thick & ignorant sum up Beggy pretty well!

Reactions: 17
Quick answer to tattle ‘I only went out for 20 mins when lees brother was here’ Get off Instagram, get off tattle and GET. A. LIFE!

• Haha
How is she managing to do these talking stories about not wearing foundation and there isnt a peep from the children like theres no sound at all. I have 3 children and I dont think there is a moment of the day they are silent

Reactions: 7
How is she managing to do these talking stories about not wearing foundation and there isnt a peep from the children like theres no sound at all. I have 3 children and I dont think there is a moment of the day they are silent
She said they were out on the trampoline and she was watching them. Except she wasn't watching them at all, she was watching herself.

• Sad
I don’t know how anyone can look at her and think ‘I aspire to be like her’. Her life is so mundane, she doesn’t give a tit about those girls unless they get her more engagement on the gram. Eye bleeping herself putting her make up on while her kids are outside on a trampoline is pure selfish and neglectful, god forbid one of them had an accident

Reactions: 13
Embracing the natural look - next story she s filtered the f**k out of herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she isn’t wearing foundation but jeez her poor scrubbed face skin looks like it needs slathering in sudocrem - not a good look!

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how anyone can look at her and think ‘I aspire to be like her’. Her life is so mundane, she doesn’t give a tit about those girls unless they get her more engagement on the gram. Eye bleeping herself putting her make up on while her kids are outside on a trampoline is pure selfish and neglectful, god forbid one of them had an accident
She doesn’t give a crap about the kids. She never has. There have been so many instances of her literally leaving them alone & completely unsupervised while she fucks about online. Anything could happen to them but she just couldn’t care less - it’s like it doesn’t even cross her mind how risky it is. She’s an irresponsible twit.

So she isn’t wearing foundation but jeez her poor scrubbed face skin looks like it needs slathering in sudocrem - not a good look!
I know. All this chat about the “natural glow & radiance” - I think she needs to look up exactly what they mean!!! Her skin isn’t flowing. It looks dry, wind & sun burnt and raw. Her skin looks awful. Let’s not even start on the chubby bloated face.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The only people who would want to be like her are the ones who unfortunately can't have children and would love to have

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t give a crap about the kids. She never has. There have been so many instances of her literally leaving them alone & completely unsupervised while she fucks about online. Anything could happen to them but she just couldn’t care less - it’s like it doesn’t even cross her mind how risky it is. She’s an irresponsible twit.

I know. All this chat about the “natural glow & radiance” - I think she needs to look up exactly what they mean!!! Her skin isn’t flowing. It looks dry, wind & sun burnt and raw. Her skin looks awful. Let’s not even start on the chubby bloated face.
She has so much sun damage on her face, no amount of sanding is going to improve that. She looks old beyond her years.
The sun damage gives a nice moustache look, better than Pats!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Is it just me that’s finding her freaky as F. Why would you film yourself eating a bloody carrot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.